Legal, Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Work on one of the largest and highest-profile office leasing and development portfolios in New Zealand.
- Join a nationally-recognised, high-performing team
- Flexible working arrangements available for the right candidate
- Wellington or Auckland
This is a featured jobat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for outstanding lawyers to join our dynamic national legal team based in Wellington.
- You are driven by a desire to ensure all tamariki are in loving whānau
- You thrive in ambiguity and want a job where no day is the same
- Permanent and fixed term roles available
Listed one day agoat Ghella Abergeldie JV
Support our project team in the design process, create sketches and drawings on Auto CAD that are fit for purpose and precise
- Build a better future for Tamaki Makaurau
- Be part of the one family making a difference for Aucklanders
- Join a team of technical professionals - learn from the best in the industry
Listed two days agoat Lawson Williams Specialist Recruitment
End to end project management of all domestic and global installation projects. Strong career opportunities to lead an Engineering team.
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Global travel essential
Listed two days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Devise packaging solutions for new product development materials and equipment initiatives...
- Drive New Product Development Materials And Equipment Initiatives
- Stakeholder Management, Autonomy And Strong Business Engagement
- Sizeable Team With Scope
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is an excellent opportunity for young engineers looking to make the step into engineering management in a reputable packaging company. Listed two days agoat UP Education Limited
Head of Welfare position commencing January 2020
- One of New Zealand's leading training establishments
- Competitive remuneration
- Central Auckland location
Listed four hours agoat University of Otago
Work with a highly successful team of Liaison Officers to increase the number of Pacific secondary students enrolling at the University of Otago.
- Manage a number of outreach programmes
- Permanent position with long-term prospects
- Join New Zealand's oldest University
Listed one day agoat ConsultANZOur Client a Construction Consultancy in Auckland is looking for both pre-contracts and site based Project Engineers. Listed seven hours agoat DOWNER NZ
Be part of one of NZ's largest transport infrastructure project & leave a great legacy by helping build a reliable rail network people love to use
- Build a team committed to delivering high performance
- Achieve industry leading standards for health, safety and wellbeing
- Develop exceptional interfaces and collaborative relationships
Listed two days agoat Williams Legal Recruitment
Napier Port is seeking to appoint its first General Counsel to support the company’s ambitious growth strategy for the future.
- Exciting, newly created role
- Unique opportunity to establish the in-house legal function
- Dynamic NZX listed company
Listed eleven hours agoat McMillen Jacobs AssociatesMcMillen Jacobs Associates is looking for a Project Engineer with 5 or more years of construction management experience in sewer, pipeline Listed three days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Great senior level opportunity for a commercially astute Operations Manager.
- Manage a team in two locations
- High performing big 4 firm
- Interesting and challenging work
Listed five days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
An organisation that provides a unique programme to educators
- Leadership of people who are passionate and committed
Listed thirteen days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
We're looking for an "all rounder" Maintenance Engineer to keep this busy workshop humming.
- Great hours- Monday to Friday
- Central location
- Plenty of work variety
Listed one day agoat Absolute IT Limited
Do you feel your skills are not fully being utilised, ready to be part of something massive?
- Provide a high level of development expertise
- Flexi working hours and flexi working environment
- A business who offer training, support and growth
Listed two days agoat WSP
BE PART OF OUR COLLABORATIVE TEAM. BE PART OF IT.
- Auckland CBD Location
- Competitive Salary Package
- Exceptional career opportunities in a globally connected team
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are currently seeking a highly motivated, passionate and results oriented Process Technologist to join the team. Listed one day agoat Beca
We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset. It's our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to.
- Open and supportive culture
- Career growth and potential
- Flexible working arrangements for all opportunities
Listed fifteen days agoat Technopak LtdTechnopak seeks a driven Procurement/Logistics Manager, someone who appreciates quality engineering and being involved in an NZ export success story. Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, well respected organisation based in Auckland
- Supportive, family company culture
- Manage a variety of civil project works
- Development and advancement opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email