Legal, Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Malcolm Pacific Auckland Limited
You are motivated for all the right reasons -trust, integrity and strong customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity for great work stories
- Fast paced work environment
- Great team support with excellent support and training
This is a featured jobat AA Law
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
We are seeking the right person to provide administrative support to our team. The role will require someone with great customer service skills.
- Be a part of a great team
- Opportunity for professional growth and developement
Listed two hours agoat Syrp
Build automated testing systems to challenge our code and products.
- Dynamic team and creative work environment
- Expanding product range and continued R&D growth
- Interesting and challenging projects
Listed four hours agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of your local community and share your passion for books with fellow Aucklanders!
- Bring your passion for literacy and your local library to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 22 hours a week
- Work close to home in Point Chevalier
Listed two days agoat Christchurch City Council
We're looking for enthusiastic people who give great customer service and promote reading and literacy at our Libraries.
- Display your adaptability, energy and enthusiasm
- Get the opportunity to develop your skills
- Join our Libraries network and contribute to your community
Listed three days agoat 121 TutorsTutors needed for all subjects especially Maths, English and Sciences, for students aged 5 to 18 across all Auckland areas. Flexible, part-time hours. Listed one day agoat International Studies AbroadThis position sources internship placements for international students and provides support to international students studying in Auckland. Listed one day agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed thirty five minutes agoat Westlake Girls High SchoolWGHS International Department Homestay Co-ordinator - Fulltime based in Takapuna. Listed three days agoat Argenta
Argenta is growing and we’re on the lookout for an experienced Project Engineer to join us on our journey.
- South Auckland Location
- Locally owned and rapidly growing global business
- Global Researcher and Manufacturer of animal health pharmaceuticals
Listed five hours agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Growing and busy new office
- Wide range of water resources projects.
- Great team working together with local clients.
Listed five hours agoat Private AdvertiserAs the Service Coordinator, you will be working within a busy team, looking after the day-to-day scheduling of the On-Road Technicians. Listed five hours agoat Papakura High SchoolStudent Attendance and Engagement Support Worker, full time, 2 year fixed term Listed three days agoat Dominion English Schools
Responsible for arranging accommodation for international students and contributing to student welfare services.
- Diverse and interesting workplace
- Opportunity to help and work with a wide range of nationalities
- Challenging and stimulating job
Listed one day agoat Alsco NZ
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join Alsco on a 2 year fixed term contract.
- Are you an Energy Management, Environmental Sciences or Engineering Graduate?
- Are you looking to kickstart your career with a global company?
Listed sixteen minutes agoat The University of Auckland
Join our passionate, supportive and motivated team supporting the wellbeing and success of student residences at the University of Auckland.
- Make a real difference supporting our student residents
- Develop your leadership skills and more with our comprehensive training
- Live-in, part-time, fixed-term position
Listed two days agoat Dyson Appliances (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Manage a Field team and support the sales function; with knowledge, sales tools and training aids of new and existing Dyson products.
- High value on work-life balance and having the time to do you
- We value you bringing YOU to work
- Incredible team and awesome technology
Listed three days agoat Q-Subs LimitedThe role will be a mix of Quality Control of our manufactured items and Project management of alternative fuel systems for export. Listed three days agoat Union MigrationSeeking experienced Immigration Assistants joining our Auckland CBD office. Listed one day agoat WRMKWe have a rare opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our Business Team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email