Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pathways to NZ
Opportunity to train and forge your immigration career with one of New Zealand's foremost and reputable immigration advisory companies.
- Market leading immigration advisory company
- Exposure to a wide and varied client base and immigration requirement complexity
- A fast paced dynamic environment where you will be challenged and rewarded.
This is a featured jobat FE Investments
A new in-house legal role, reporting to our COO liaising across the wider business advising on all legal aspects to support Group activities
- New opportunity to take charge of in house legal advice within financial sector
- Recently listed entity on ASX
- A small dynamic team focused on delivering an exciting growth strategy
Listed thirteen hours agoat Waitemata District Health BoardSeeking experienced Administration Clerk for a permanent, part time (28 hours per week) position in ED at North Shore Hospital Listed seven days agoat NZ Transport Agency
In our busy Hamilton office, you will be providing professional reception services that ensure the customer's first experience is exceptional.
- Opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service skills
- Enjoy a busy role with variety
- Permanent - Part Time (9:30am – 1:30pm)
Listed two days agoat University of Otago
Be part of a team that provides essential administration support to New Zealand's oldest and most established medical school.
- Provide general, teaching and local administration support
- Be a point of contact for students, staff and visitors
- Based on our Wellington campus
Listed five days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in our Outpatient service – Orthopaedics.
- Opportunity to join our team of experienced staff
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Medical terminology in particular orthopaedics will be an advantage
Listed five days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Our Cafe Assistants are responsible for providing our customers with the highest quality service and carrying out our general cafe and kitchen duties.
- Passionate about all things coffee and customer service?
- Work at the newest cafe on the Christchurch Campus
- Casual position working across seven days
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a fantastic opportunity for a junior trust officer to continue their career in a busy mid-size boutique law firm. Listed five days agoat ACC
This role provides Third Party Administration (TPA) claim administrative support internally and externally to ensure our clients get timely service.
- Support delivery through effective claim administration
- Contribute to the team's success through excellent processes
- Great work life balance and career progression opportunities
Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandProvide outstanding customer service based at a busy reception and operational support in a fun and supportive team on a 6 months contract. Listed five days agoat The University of WaikatoWe are looking for a confident, outgoing and social media savvy superstar to join our friendly team. Listed six days agoat Hamilton City Council
We are looking for a vibrant, people-oriented person with a can-do attitude to join our Parking Team.
- Do you have great customer service?
- Enjoy interacting with people everyday?
- Join our friendly and supportive team
Listed eighteen hours agoat New Life New Zealand Limited
How would you like to make someone’s dream come true – every day? We help people create a new life in New Zealand!
- Excellent Opportunity for Career Potential
- Exciting Industry with Company in Growth Mode
- Family Friendly Team
Listed nine days agoat Department of Conservation
We are seeking an organised, capable administrator who loves working with people,
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Do you enjoy working to support others to be successful?
- Fantastic opportunity based in Hamilton
Listed twenty hours agoat Ministry of Health
Join us at the Ministry of Health, where you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the health of all New Zealanders.
- Provide highly effective programme coordination and support for projects
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed seven days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Working closely with a small team, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams.
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Bring your enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative culture
Listed sixteen hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Listed five days agoat Whangarei District Council
Are you a self-starter with experience in delivering a high level of administrative support, and looking for a really interesting role?
- Are you a great communicator?
- Do you have 2+ years’ experience delivering administrative support?
- Do you have strong document management capabilities?
Listed seven days agoat Auckland Council
Imagine a PA and senior administration role that puts you at the heart of a unique organisation !
- Be a key part of a collaborative organisation .
- Join a great team in an organisation who are passionate about what they do
- Varied personal assistant and coordination role where no two days are the same
Listed six days agoat Auckland District Health BoardThe Ophthalmology Department is a large yet close knit unit and includes the eye clinic, eye ward, day stay unit, and theatres. Listed six days agoat ACC
You are responsible for managing the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes to enable our great people into new roles.
- Manage the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes
- Demonstrate your superb administration abilities
- Develop, learn and professionally prosper
Receive new jobs for this search by email