Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for outstanding lawyers to join our dynamic national legal team based in Wellington.
- You are driven by a desire to ensure all tamariki are in loving whānau
- You thrive in ambiguity and want a job where no day is the same
- Permanent and fixed term roles available
This is a featured jobat New Zealand Shores
This is a Full Time joblocation: TasmanTasmanarea: NelsonNelsonclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
New Zealand Shores is looking for a Licensed adviser who enjoys a fun dynamic and flexible work place. Excellent salary and bonus package offered
- Fun, vibrant, flexible Immigration Consultancy
- Join a team of 9 licensed advisers
- Nelson or Hamilton location
Listed three days agoat Syrp
Build automated testing systems to challenge our code and products.
- Dynamic team and creative work environment
- Expanding product range and continued R&D growth
- Interesting and challenging projects
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Security Intelligence Service
If you answered yes to the above questions then you maybe the person we are looking for as our new Operational Cover Officer for the NZSIS
- Are you interested in helping keep our country safe?
- Can you keep a secret?
- Want a career where no two days are ever the same?
Listed one day agoat WaterOutlook
A finalist in numerous business and technology awards, WaterOutlook is leading the way in real-time, accurate, quality-controlled data reporting.
- Great people, great role, great salary!
- Front a leading-edge system with international clients
- Start a career journey with a company that has serious growth plans
Listed six days agoat Inland Revenue
Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Fixed Term until June 2020
- Manukau location
Listed seven days agoat Rush Digital
Are you wanting some HR experience during your summer holidays and part-time whilst you study?
- Awesome opportunity to get some hands on experience while you study
- Paid internship with flexibility and mentoring from our Head of People
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
tbc - yet to be proofed
- Flexible work environment - work from home or the office
- Four days or 32 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed two days agoat Windcave LimitedJoin our Hardware design team as an Electronic Assembler to support fault diagnosis/repairs, production planning and electronic/mechanical assembly Listed six days agoat Argenta
Argenta is growing and we’re on the lookout for an experienced Project Engineer to join us on our journey.
- South Auckland Location
- Locally owned and rapidly growing global business
- Global Researcher and Manufacturer of animal health pharmaceuticals
Listed two days agoat KiwiRail
True business partnering role working within the operational business to provide HR expertise
- Generalist HR Business Partner role
- Lots of challenge and variety
- Opportunity to make a real impact
Listed three days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Growing and busy new office
- Wide range of water resources projects.
- Great team working together with local clients.
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAs the Service Coordinator, you will be working within a busy team, looking after the day-to-day scheduling of the On-Road Technicians. Listed two days agoat Christchurch City Council
Be responsible for coordinating the training and care of academic interns across a number of The Councils business units.
- Lead and coordinate the development of trainees
- Create and manage robust systems
- Be a part of a high performing happy team
Listed two days agoat ACC
Join an organisation that cares about our employees and is committed to their well-being and ongoing development.
- Evaluate information and use judgement to provide support
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Receive 9% superannuation contribution
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of your local community and share your passion for books with fellow Aucklanders!
- Bring your passion for literacy and your local library to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 22 hours a week
- Work close to home in Point Chevalier
Listed two days agoat Abel Software LimitedGreat opportunity to progress to a Senior Consultant role with a global company! Listed three days agoat PeopleScout Pty LtdJoin the world's largest RPO provider as a Talent Acquisition Consultant Listed three days agoat Barnardos
Bring your learning development skills and strategic vision to this unique opportunity
- Lead capability initiatives and drive implementation
- Take our awesome LMS to new levels of success
- Make a positive difference for Kiwi Kids and their whanau
Receive new jobs for this search by email