Engineering, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Teach First NZ
Here in Aotearoa New Zealand, we need individuals with a strong understanding of Engineering, Maths and Science, to lead social change.
- Have a real impact, working to make systemic change
- Learn on the job: work and study at the same time
- Fully salaried position with a fully scholarshipped Masters qualification
This is a featured jobat The Beverage Food Group
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who has experience working with wine making, beverage & packaging equipment to join our highly skilled team.
- Wine, Beverage and Packaging Industry.
- Position involves domestic and international travel
- Generous salary package and opportunity for career growth and training.
Listed three days agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed ten hours agoat Nextgen Distribution Limited
Work with New Zealand leading Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing and configurations.
- Work with a leading IT Distributor in New Zealand
- Join a great small team who will help you further a career in IT
- Work with some of the worlds largest and most successful IT Vendors
Listed six days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed five hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Recruiting 4 newly created vacancies based at our Auckland CBD or Sylvia Park sites. Entry level role - fantastic step into Banking and Technology.
- Entry point into joining one of NZ’s largest Technology shops
- Provide predominantly face to face Tech support to our staff
- Huge career opportunity available - within NZ and Globally
Listed seven days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed three days agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed eleven days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed four hours agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to start a career as a Project Coordinator?
- Join a company that offers multiple career progression opportunities.
Listed ten days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed ten days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed five days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed three days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed nine hours agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Are you a first time call resolver, looking to grow? Do you have Cloud and Networking experience at L1/2? This is the role for you!
- Newly created service desk positions in a dynamic Cloud and ICT business
- Bring your passion for problem solving to a growing desk
- Based on the North Shore, no city traffic
Listed thirteen hours agoat Athenry Electrical Ltd
Industrial Electrician required for Contracts, Projects, Servicing and Maintenance programs to the Manufacturing, Production and Energy Industries
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
- Multiple winner of Master Electricians Excellence awards
- Great Team Environment
Listed four days agoat Syrp
Build automated testing systems to challenge our code and products.
- Dynamic team and creative work environment
- Expanding product range and continued R&D growth
- Interesting and challenging projects
Listed three days agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed six days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed four days agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed five days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business?
Receive new jobs for this search by email