Engineering, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Dynaflow NZ Ltd
We are looking for a suitably experienced person to take up a senior leadership position in our Wellington workshop.
- Interesting and varied engineering work
- Good training provided
- Get out and about to jobs in the Wellington region
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career with a market leading environmental engineering business
- Innovative Company
- Long term career prospects
- Expanding market leader
Listed eight hours agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
Two great opportunities in Facilities!
- Do you like unique challenges and loads of variety?
- Do you want to help keep NZIC personnel and facilities safe and secure?
- Never take work home with you!
Listed four hours agoat Motion Recruitment
This is a great entry level position into an Engineering Trade.
Immediate start available, full time ongoing work in Christchurch.
- Good rates of weekly pay
- Established Company
- Entry Level Position
Listed four days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Bring your business administration skills to Bayleys Ashburton, supporting one of our top Rural agents
- Take ownership of this key position
- Rural focus
- Challenging and diverse role
Listed six days agoat NetYourJob
Rookies... get the best start available! Professionals Queenstown are seeking a sales assistant for their successful office.
- Start your Real Estate career with Professionals Queenstown
- Boost your earning potential & enjoy a fantastic lifestyle!
- Expect real opportunity and industry best practice support
Listed thirteen days agoat AddstaffProperty Administrator needed to join a busy central Queenstown office. Listed four days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Bayleys in Taranaki are looking to capitalise on the momentum they have built in the market over the past year and expand their sales team.
- Work for an iconic New Zealand brand
- •Now is the time to launch your career into real estate
- receive on-going training, excellent marketing/PR and administration support
Listed seven days agoat Eighty4 RecruitmentFantastic opportunity for admin King or Queen to join a well established property company. Listed seven days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Property Administrator - an integral part of a small and friendly in-house team, you will be provided with a high degree of autonomy.
- Variety of duties supporting a professional property team
- Inclusive and flexible working culture
- Future potential to move into a property management role
Listed fourteen days agoat REAP RecruitmentRay White Universal are looking for a superstar Office Administrator to join their Hobsonville office. Listed ten days agoat NetYourJob
We are looking for a professional and personable Real Estate Sales Assistant to provide exceptional support to a successful salesperson.
- Sales Assistant wanted
- Support a successful salesperson at Ray White Metro
- Fantastic entry-level opportunity in an exciting industry
Listed three days agoat Napier City Council
Are you a people person with tenancy management experience? Would you like to play a role in the provision of affordable housing in Napier?
- NCEA Level 3 or equivalent.
- A pragmatic and common sense approach.
- Current driver's licence.
Listed fourteen days agoat REAP Recruitment
We are seeking a mature capable enthusiastic professional to join our small team, based in our Goldfields Shopping Centre in Thames.
- Permanent Part Time
- Providing Admin Support
- Flexible Role to Suit
Listed four days agoat Staircase Financial Management
We are looking for the right person to join our growing business. No two days are the same and your day will be filled with exciting challenges.
- Are you super-organised, solutions-focused and a rock-star administrator?
- Are you looking for a role with growth opportunities?
- Are you a great communicator with highly-developed people skills?
Listed three days agoat Honnor Drilling LimitedHonnor Drilling Limited are seeking applications for a skilled Workshop Assistant to play a key role in supporting our Workshop Supervisor. Listed seven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Use your organisation and coordination skills to update, monitor and maintain compliance across Ryman villages' fire systems & evacuation plans.
- Within a friendly team, you will support compliance in our villages
- Join an organisation that values innovation and high performance
- Enjoy great variety - no two days are the same
Listed thirteen days agoat Property Brokers
Property Brokers is looking for a Property Management Administrator.
- Are you an administration superstar?
- Do you want a varied and interesting role, where no two days are the same?
- Are you in Tokoroa or close by?
Listed ten days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Provide support to the Regional Maintenance team, ensuring maintenance work is accurately and efficiently processed in our systems.
- Full-time, fixed-term role (until June 2020)
- Based in our Christchurch regional office
- Annual salary of $51,550 + five weeks' annual leave (pro rata)
Listed six days agoat H2R Consulting
This commercial architectural services, office interior design and project management consultancy is looking for a Operational Administrator.
- Administrative lead across Business Operation, IT, Finance and HR
- Fast paced role, supporting Area Managers, Directors and Service leaders
- Take ownership for this space, with career advancement available
Listed five days agoat NetYourJob
We want to share how you can become a part of our continued success at the Harcourts Blue Fern Apprenticeship Event - don't miss out!
- Want a rewarding, lucrative career with endless opportunities?
- Reap the rewards of your hard work in Real Estate Sales
- Rare opportunity with Harcourts Blue Fern Realty - Get in quick
Receive new jobs for this search by email