Community Services & Development, Account & Relationship Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed two days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed three days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
This role is focused on housing and connecting tenants with the community, working closely with a passionate and fun team.
- Receive career development opportunities
- Join a passionate team who cares about your community
- Be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals
Listed three days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed one day agoat SAHAAYTA Rostered hours. 24/7 operation. Multiple positions Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed two days agoat Child Cancer Foundation
Coordinate the planning and delivery of our 2020 Street Appeal and help raise the essential funds needed to allow us to continue to support families.
- Part-time role 25 hours per week November to early March
- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills essential
Listed two days agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role provides essential services across South Australia and Northern Territory supporting our guide dog and autism assistance dog programs.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Adelaide CBD location
- Values based, not-for-profit organisation
Listed two days agoat NZDF
Providing wellbeing, community development, health and education related support services.
- Are you innovative, and thrive on working with people and community groups?
- Empower and support families of personnel, serving on deployments
- Join our inclusive organisation with flexibile working opportunities
Listed three days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated full-time Community Tenancy Manager to join our team in Auckland.
- Do you have experience dealing with diverse communities?
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Build and maintain respectful and effective relationships with tenants
Listed three days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Join a community project team which has been designed to improve the financial situation of individuals and whānau and to strengthen communities.
- Bring your passion for community development
- We have a fantastic collaborative and inclusive work culture
- Receive the opportunity for career progression
Listed five days agoat Genesis Youth TrustWork with and support youth who are at risk of re-offending Listed twelve hours agoat Cholmondeley Children's CentreA homemaker, helping to keep our whare at an excellent standard and creating a home environment for our tamariki. Listed two days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed two days agoat people2people
Exciting prospect to utilise your exceptional relationship management skills in the financial services industry!
- Join an industry leader!
- Central location – hop, skip and a jump
- Competitive salary
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
This newly created role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced internal manager who has a passion for people, teams and systems.
- New role to make your own
- Great team of local people
Listed five days agoat Tuilaepa Youth Mentoring Service Trust
Looking for a game changer with youth work experience & a passion for supporting disengaged young people succeed in life.
- Support and motivate young people to reach their full potential
- Rewarding and satisfying role
- Join a fun and high performing team
Listed sixteen hours agoat Papakura Marae Society IncorpPapakura Marae is looking to employ skilled, passionate people to work in a dynamic team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email