Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Beany Limited
An accountant working directly with small business owners to produce user friendly financial information & minimise tax.
- We pay very well
- We value you and what you do
- We offer continuous professional development
This is a featured jobat Campbell Squared Communications
Are you a highly-motivated numbers person? Our leading team of professional communicators, designers and videographers need you today!
- Join NZ's Large PR Consultancy of the Year as our Accounts Analyst Superstar!
- Help keep us on our toes with smart systems for efficiency and productivity
- Get your number crunching fix with a water view in our beautiful Tauranga office
Listed one day agoat Stroke Central Region IncInformation and support to Stroke survivors. Maintaining relationships in the community with our Stroke Clubs, Clients & Members. Listed four days agoat Epilepsy New Zealand
Highly rewarding opportunity to take a operational & leadership role in the delivery of support and educational services to people with epilespy.
- Ability to work remotely and to oversee staff distributed around New Zealand
- Drive organisational sustainability, performance and innovation
- Empathy for people with epilepsy required
Listed six days agoat Adventure Development LtdIdeal for someone who loves getting the numbers right! This Finance role will handle the full gambit of this thriving business' financial processing Listed four days agoat Walker AndersenCBD location, $29-$33 per hour plus 8% holiday pay, immediate start. At least 3 months work. Listed seven hours agoat Barnardos
As a Family Start worker you will be delivering a home visiting programme which is focussed on improving children’s circumstances
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Use your skills directly with families and children
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
Listed one day agoat Dementia Hawkes Bay
We have a permanent part time position across our Napier and Hastings sites.
- An interesting, meaningful and rewarding role
- One where you can make a real, positive difference in someone's life.
Listed eight days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Our client is looking for a confident Accounts Administrator to join their successful Dunedin office in a full time permanent role.
- Expression of Interest
- Accounts Payable or Receivable
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed seven hours agoat Whangarei Youth SpaceJoin a brand new team taking a fresh approach to supporting taitamariki into sustainable employment. 24 MONTHS FIXED TERM Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
The Volunteer Coordinator is accountable for the overall coordination of volunteer engagement, training, administration and monitoring.
- Part time 16 hours per week
- Manawatu Prison
Listed nine hours agoat Extrastaff
Are you looking for a part-time position?
Do you have knowledge and experience in accounts payable and receivable?
- Part Time Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive Pay
- North Shore Based Location
Listed nine hours agoat Fulton HoganThis is a challenging and rewarding role that will give you the opportunity to expand your skill set and develop your professional career Listed seven hours agoat The Health Discovery CoWe are looking for an enthusiastic multi-skilled star who is ready to add to and grow with our business! Health Discovery produce a world leading rang Listed five days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAccounts and admin role with well recognised Kiwi Business in Albany offering work-life balance. 37.5hr weeks Listed four days agoat Steel & Tube Holdings LtdWe are looking for a full time Accounts Receivable Administrator based at our National Support Centre in Petone, Wellington This role would be perf... Listed seven days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
This company is in the IT recovery sector and prides themselves on having a supportive and hardworking team with a great company culture.
- Perfect for juniors or grads looking for a foot in the door in accounts!
- Laid-back, supportive and friendly team
- Avondale location; extremely close to the motorway on/offramps!
Listed six hours agoat Vincent House Recovery Trust
Be part of the supportive team at Vincent House Recovery Trust who create opportunities for people to live fulfilling and flourishing lives!
- Help people to achieve their wellness goals and thrive in their community.
- Join an innovative, strengths-based mental health & addictions recovery service.
- Independently manage a full time position working a responsive rolling roster.
Listed ten hours agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
We are urgently looking for a Rockstar Finance Assistant to join our team for an initial 4 month contract!
- Urgent Contract - 4 months
- Leading Global Marketing Agency
- Fun and Collaborative working Environment
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for you to come and help us deliver better outcomes for tamariki and rangatahi.
- Christchurch East Site – Permanent/Full time opportunities
- Focus on the children and young people in NZ
- Join a great team and supportive working environment
Listed five days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Work with children to help improve behaviours and social interaction skills
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email