Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat cbm New Zealand
Responsible for supporter database system, with some IT. Servicing donor relations and finance. Involved in daily donation processing. Hands-on.
- Join a dynamic team on a purposeful, global mission
- Provide data-based advice to management
- Permanent part time role: 20-25 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Support staff and students, solve information problems, lead change and bring your innovation to the successful Library teams.
- Do you have outstanding customer service experience?
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work for one of New Zealand's leading tertiary institutes
Listed eleven days agoat The National Foundation for the Deaf
Multiple roles available, for fundraising telemarketing superstars.
- Make a difference in the community
- Flexible hours & work from home option
- Ongoing part-time work
Listed nine days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be responsible for organising a local Market within the community and manage the Facebook and Instagram page
- 20 hours a week | 6am - 4pm Tuesday and Friday
- Mount Roskill location
- Starting ASAP for 6 months initially
Listed two days agoat Media Design School
Opportunity to show case your skills providing excellent customer service
- Permanent part time role based in Auckland
- Global private tertiary education provider
- Be passionate about providing happy and helpful service
Listed four days agoat Mitre 10Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga is looking for someone to join the Check out Team in the Trade Department Listed five days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Support a number of services and have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
- Do you want a challenge and variety in your work?
- Bring your great attention to detail and communication skills
- Deliver quality service every call
Listed eleven days agoat North Shore Chiropractic
Super Star needed - for a busy Chiropractic office in Glenfield. Customer service. 1-3 years work experience, full training given.
- High energy, vibrant, fast paced workplace.
- Be part of a team that improves lives.
- This is not a desk job - support the doctor and practice members
Listed five days agoat Aura Consulting
Due to expansion an opportunity for highly motivated & driven sales individuals who want to work in a great environment with rewarding incentives
- Join a high performing innovative and collaborative team
- Successful NZ startup competing on a global scale and in growth mode
- Part time | 25 hours per week over Mon - Fri 11am to 8pm | Albany location
Listed nineteen days agoat Destination MarlboroughDestination Marlborough are looking for staff to join the i-SITE team Listed six days agoat Christchurch City Council
As someone who has a genuine love for people, you'll deliver high quality information and services to maximise our customer experience.
- Do you have an outgoing and bubbly personality?
- Receive ongoing training and development
- Get the opportunity to make a difference to your community
Listed two days agoat CARTERS
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…
- Seeking a part time role with variety & development?
- Earn top rates, employee benefits & buying privileges
- Join a family oriented environment at CARTERS Dunedin
Listed ten days agoat Thrifty Car Rental
If you're an energetic customer service extraordinaire apply now!
- Opportunity to earn monthly incentives on top of base hourly rate
- Permanent part time opportunity
- If you love taking ownership and pride in your work, you'll fit right in
Listed ten days agoat Manawanui
Our CEC consultants are the frontline of our support services. They helps our clients by answering queries, solving problems and delivering delight.
- Make a difference in people's lives
- Solve unique and complex queries
- Work with a fun team
Listed two days agoat Molly Woppy LtdLove cookies? We have an exciting opportunity for someone special to join our team on a part time fixed term basis until December. Listed eleven days agoat Brightstar
Looking for an interesting fast paced customer service role in the logistic sector? This position is a part-time (5d/w, reduced hours)
- Join a global organisation
- Fast paced industry
- Join a team that recognises excellence and promotes from within
Listed thirteen days agoat Colliers International NZ LtdThe Crossing is Christchurch CBD's premier retail development and we are looking for a part time Customer Services staff. Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you looking for a new role to fit around your studies? Utilise your customer service skills to join a well-respected New Zealand brand.
- Central Wellington location
- Fun and exciting team culture
- Full-time and Part-time roles available
Listed ten days agoat BOC ANZ
Opportunity to showcase your customer-service skills in part-time role based in Penrose.
- Join a dynamic tight-knit team
- Fixed-term contract - Part-time (20 hours p/week)
- Penrose Location
Listed three days agoat Promotional Contracting LtdOur company has available part time and full time positions in our Frankton, Hamilton based office. On the job training will be provided.
Receive new jobs for this search by email