Part Time Construction, Community Services & Development, Oil & Gas - Production & Refinement, Mining - Drill & Blast Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Great leadership opportunity at an amazing organisation driven by values
- Leadership opportunity
- Supportive and values-based environment
- Training and career development opportunity
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Coordinate the planning and delivery of community fundraising events and campaigns, building relationships with community groups.
- 19 hours per week
- Supportive team
- Worlds Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed one day agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for passionate individuals in the Warkworth and Wellsford area wanting to care for others within their communities! Listed four days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdDo you love helping others and want to give back to your local community? Are you wanting a job close to home? Apply now! Listed two days agoat EBPHAThe YSH Educator takes responsibility for the development, facilitation/delivery and evaluation of quality sexual health education/promotion. Listed three days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Red Cross is looking for a Coordinator to support our Meals on Wheels programme in the Palmerston North Area.
- Red Cross is the largest Humanitarian Organisation World Wide
- Make a difference: Add value to our Meals on Wheels Programme
- Part Time Work Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe really appreciate the work, that you do. There is minimal lifting - 32 kg's man. Bidet to help with toileting. Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Do meaningful mahi by supporting people to live their best life, within an organisation that has values at the foundation of everything we do.
- Support people to live their best life
- Challenging yet rewarding role
- Varied role with opportunities within the organisation
Listed two hours agoat Catholic Family Support ServiceThe primary function of the Financial Mentor Adviser is to provide financial and budgeting advice to client in the community. Listed five days agoat Bromley Community CentreBromley Community Association are looking for an energetic and fresh thinking individual to join us as the new Manager for the Community Centre! Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Casual employment available based in Hamilton
- Working in our mobile team based in Kakariki House
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed four days agoat Community Living TrustAre you a creative, resourceful individual who can work alongside a young man who lives independently in his own home within the community? Listed two hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Walk alongside whānau on their mental health journey, supporting with their recovery to live their best life, supporting and working on their goals.
- Walk alongside tangata whaiora on their mental health journey
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Receive career and development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Waiora Christian Community TrustWorking with Oranga Tamariki Whanganui caring for challenging youth and whanau Mentoring youth in Whanganui High schools. Listed ten days agoat mainly music NZ TrustWork with families, delivering mainly music to preschoolers and carers whose lives don’t permit them to actively engage at a session locally. Listed three days agoat The Catholic Diocese of ChristchurchWork collaboratively with other CYT staff to provide pastoral care and guidance for the team members of our Catholic Mission Team Listed one day agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a Part Time (48 hours per fortnight) Community Support Worker to work in our residential intellectual disability service
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed nine days agoat Hohepa Canterbury
Opportunity for an innovative and creative person to take our Personalised Support program to the next level and beyond.
- Exciting opportunity to create meaning and purpose for people
- Consistent days of work
- Hohepa’s positive, flexible and progressive team culture
Listed ten days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Overnight awake shifts with some opportunity for casual shifts
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Assessor/Advisor in our Refugee Pathways to Employment programme.
- Permanent Role
- Part Time 22.5 hours per week
- Largest International Humanitarian Organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email