Part Time Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Scotty Doors Ltd
Please apply if you have a practical background in fabrication, engineering or building and are looking for a new challenge with part time hours!
- Part time role in a busy thriving environment
- Longstanding family business
- Small close knit friendly loyal team
Listed one hour agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed four hours agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed one day agoat NZDF
Providing wellbeing, community development, health and education related support services.
- Are you innovative, and thrive on working with people and community groups?
- Empower and support families of personnel, serving on deployments
- Join our inclusive organisation with flexibile working opportunities
Listed one day agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Join a community project team which has been designed to improve the financial situation of individuals and whānau and to strengthen communities.
- Bring your passion for community development
- We have a fantastic collaborative and inclusive work culture
- Receive the opportunity for career progression
Listed one day agoat Child Cancer Foundation
Coordinate the planning and delivery of our 2020 Street Appeal and help raise the essential funds needed to allow us to continue to support families.
- Part-time role 25 hours per week November to early March
- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills essential
Listed one day agoat Tauranga City Council
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Libraries team
- Join our highly motivated, supportive team
- Exposure to a variety of challenging projects
- Make a positive contribution to your community
Listed one hour agoat Zeal Education TrustAre you an enthusiastic and caring youth worker with a passion for creativity? Listed three days agoat Dress for SuccessExecutive leadership role for Auckland based charity supporting women into the workforce. This role has it all whilst being part of something great Listed six days agoat Zeal Education TrustWork remotely. Support young people in crisis online. Live, text-based conversations. Global service supporting young people in 50+ countries. Listed six days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a Part-time Residential Support Worker to work at Puna Whakataa based in Counties Manukau.
- Do you want to help others with their road to recovery?
- Bring your positivity and good sense of humour
- Work from a bicultural perspective
Listed five hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Join our team and work across adult community mobile, adult crisis respite and adult transitional housing services providing recovery support.
- Be part of an organisation that lives by its values
- Have an impact on your community
- Recieve career development opportunities
Listed six hours agoat Takanini Family Service Centre
This 32 hr pw role (4 or 5 days) suits a registered social worker looking for variety in a collegial environment where no 2 days will be the same.
- Work close to home in well-regarded community based NGO
- Variety of services including children, families, SWIS and Lead Professionals
- Social work as valuable part of integrated social services delivery
Listed three days agoat The Argo TrustThe Argo Trust - your opportunity to work in the world of disability for an exciting organisation that understand staff are their most important asset Listed two days agoat Graham & Dobson LtdJoin a small supportive team in a flexible part time role within a well respected organisation Listed two days agoat TOAH NNESTAre you passionate about eliminating Mahi Tūkino (Sexual Violence) in Aotearoa? Listed two days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for Support Workers to assist our clients in the Titirangi and Glendene areas - Apply Today! Listed one day agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a qualified and experienced support worker to join our team on a part-time basis.
- Do you have experience working with clients in a support role?
- Bring your experience and empathy for working with homeless people
- Be part of a dedicated team of fantastic staff members
Listed three days agoat MIX Connecting Creating LivingMIX is a community based activity centre for people with mental health needs. We support the recovery process for people with mental health needs. Listed five hours agoat Cancer Society Auckland
This position reflects the importance of volunteers within Cancer Society Northland
- Background in working with volunteers
- Great interpersonal skills
- Work with one of New Zealand's most trusted charities
Receive new jobs for this search by email