Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Self Employment Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZDF
Help identify gaps in actual versus target performance & then identify & drive improvement initiatives to eliminate any shortfalls
- Lead the establishment of Service Level Agreements with our primary stakeholders
- Put in place a new methodology to report on Service Performance
- Newly established ICT leadership role based in Petone
This is a featured jobat Ichor Leadership Search
It presents an outstanding opportunity to play a part in a once-in-a-generation transformation in one of New Zealand’s largest organisations.
- Accountable for leading IR’s IT organisation to its new operating model
- Experienced executive with a track record of service delivery expertise
- A new leadership position is being created within IR’s technology team
Listed eight days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for a flexible, caring and empathetic person to join our team as a full-time Receptionist! Listed four hours agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed six days agoat NZDF
Bring your excellent organisational & administrative skills to this customer facing role, where you will contribute to the success of the dental team.
- Do you have excellent administrative skills?
- Adaptable to work and move within the region?
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
Listed three hours agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed twelve days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Wakefield Hospital is looking for a Ward Clerk to support our Clinical teams.
- Keep cool in this challenging environment
- Bring your great interpersonal skills
- Work in a dynamic environment that is full of character
Listed twenty hours agoat Health Quality and Safety Commission
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is seeking to appoint a Senior Executive Assistant to support three busy Executive Directors.
- Can you anticipate problems and provide solutions?
- Bring your excellent communication and written skills
- Manage competing priorities and demands that the work requires
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Insights Analyst Wellness & Safety Police National Headquarters, Wellington 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time Salary Range $78,594.00... Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Interception Investigator Crime Monitoring Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $64,813.00 -... Listed four days agoat Capital and Coast District Health BoardWe have a permanent vacancy for a Health Care Assistant to join the Child health inpatient service. Working 8am – 2.30pm Saturday & Sunday. Listed one day agoat Ericsson
If you have a strong technical SA background in Telco and are looking for a role with senior level customer engagement, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Telco Solution Architecture background required
- Lead and drive customer engagement for Ericsson in NZ
- Now is a great time to join Ericsson! #TechnologyforGood
Listed two hours agoat H2R Consulting
Our client has implemented a new analytics platform and needs a Senior leader to come on board and help them extract the full business value from it.
- 2 year fixed term or hourly rate contract
- Lead this large organisation into a data driven future
- Enjoy a broad role across delivery, strategy and leadership
Listed twenty one hours agoat H2R Consulting
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis providing support to their Pay Equity Project.
- 12 Month Fixed Term
- Wellington Central
Listed fourteen minutes agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
SUPERB opportunity within major govt agency - great manager, loads of training and career advancement opportunities!
- $110,000-$115,000 per annum PLUS KIWSAVER neg, Wgtn CBD
- needs experience of working on customer compliance oriented projects
- strong focus on improving ease of customer interface
Listed seven days agoat IntergenIntergen seeks a Project Support Officer to join our Corporate Services Team! Listed fourteen days agoat Simply DentalBe part of team providing oral health care - includes dental assisting, oral health promo, and admin. Full training and on-going development Listed one day agoat NZDF
Be the Defence Cyber Security Centre SME and champion for key organisational deliverables – Vision, Mission and Values
- A culture that endears trust, empowers decision making & respects people
- Newly created 2IC role in a complex and evolving ICT security environment
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in Cyber Security threat resilience
Listed four days agoat SpecsaversIf you want to become a part of the fastest growing and most progressive optical company in the world but still have the desire to directly... Listed seven days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Responsible for managing and delivering contractual and production documentation critical to medical products.
- Exciting new medical device manufacturer
- Wellington location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Deloitte - NZ
Able to tell stories, truths and opportunities in data when no one else can? Then maybe a career in Consulting in Wellington is for you!
- Access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Join a collaborative and innovative team looking to make an impact that matters
- Be challenged and engaged across a variety of projects, environments and people
Receive new jobs for this search by email