Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Compliance & Risk Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
Seeking an outstanding Production and Workflow Co-ordinator to become part of our Creative Services team
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Do you have drive to provide amazing customer service?
- Join a supportive and collaborative work environment
Listed two days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Horticulture New ZealandA Wellington based role working for Horticulture New Zealand to provide communications and event support. Listed five days agoat Concrete NZ
We are seeking an energetic marketing & membership assistant for a varied role at a young industry association.
- Fixed term 12-month contract (20 hours p/w)
- Great team environment
- Flexible working arrangement
Listed one day agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed one day agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed ten days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Our client is looking for an Admin Manager who can do it all! Taking the lead in their Wellington office to assist in a variety of diverse tasks
- Variety of functions
- Free parking
- Great office environment
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
coordinate and support the business processes across Science, or Economic Development investment portfolios within a dynamic environment.
- Relationship management
- Permanent role
- Flexible work options
Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
We've noticed an increase in Marketing roles so are keen to speak with any Marketing Specialists looking for their next opportunity.
- Immediate start
- Wellington CBD
Listed four days agoat NZDF - Military
Work with cutting edge ICT in the Royal NZ Air Force. Entry level role, competitive salary and full training provided.
- Master some of the world’s most sophisticated communications technology
- Provide accurate and timely information to maintain operational advantage
- Salary will continue to rise as you progress your career
Listed five days agoat KiwiRail
Gather qualitative customer insights, manage customer insights research, coordinate customer surveys
- Be an advocate for our customers
- Add value to one of NZ’s most iconic brands
- Work within a wider dynamic and highly experienced team
Listed eight days agoat Ministry for Culture and Heritage
Would you like to work as part of a small, collaborative and energetic Communications team in a central Wellington location?
- Identify and create opportunities for communications
- Utilise your research skills
- An opportunity to develop your career in communications
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
This highly Commercial B2C / B2B platform requires a Data / BI Insights Analyst to support a key product segment of the business.
- Provide insights and analysis in to product performance
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing & Analytical products
- $100k - $105k + package, Wellington based
Listed twelve days agoat QJumpers
A great opportunity has arisen for a Campaigns and Events Coordinator to join the Stroke Foundation Marketing team.
- Friendly Team
- Close to Transport
- Modern Thorndon Office
Listed two days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at your core and looking for a role that offers flexibility?
- Based Auckland or Wellington
- In-depth understanding of information management systems
- This could be the role for you
Listed ten days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria University of Wellington is looking for an Engagement Assistant to join the team tasked with delivering graduation for the University.
- Bring your experience with data and event management
- Be a central member of the team responsible for driving excellence
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Define and build our offshore proposition for using onshore warehousing capability
- Manage pricing strategies for new or existing services
- Freight Returns Warehouse and Digital
- Build our offshore proposition for using our onshore warehousing capability
Listed four days agoat Loyalty New Zealand Limited
Our team help encourage customers to engage and shop within the Fly Buys network, earning Fly Buys points to redeem on a huge range of rewards.
- Learn from one of NZ’s experts in data driven marketing
- Work with some of New Zealand’s leading companies
- Great office environment on the Wellington waterfront
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Exciting opportunity to use your SharePoint expertise in this customer facing role.
- Interesting and varied role
- Career development opportunity
- Strong relationship management ability required
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensics Analyst Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $89,615.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10793 New Zealand...
Receive new jobs for this search by email