Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Upper Riccarton CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Effectus
A Consultant for a highly respected national IT Management Consulting practice based in Christchurch.
- Working for a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy
- Access to a broad range of information and technology consulting services
- Competitive remuneration package and a flexible and fun work environment
This is a featured jobat Computer Concepts Limited
Due to company growth, we require an exceptionally enthusiastic Client Director to join our Christchurch based team in our Head Office.
- Opportunity to join a growing company both in team and offerings
- Working across some of the largest consumers of IT Services in Canterbury
- Be part of a diverse client centric team
Listed one day agoat Doctors on Riccarton
Part-time Medical Radiation Technologist/Fill-in Receptionist
- Varied role in a multi-cultural environment
- Friendly, supportive experienced healthcare team.
- On the job training
Listed six days agoat Profile Group
Newly created role, with ample opportunity to grow and develop.
- Working hours 7 AM - 3.30 PM (5 days)
- Located in Hornby
- Join a business that is committed to its staff
Listed twenty one days agoat Wigram Health
WeCare Health is looking for a permanent full-time Medical Receptionist to work across our two clinics in Wigram and Lincoln.
- Be a part of an innovative organisation transforming the industry
- A huge opportunity for growing your career in healthcare
- Make a positive difference in someone's life everyday
Listed eight days agoat Meadow Mushrooms Ltd
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the accounts payable function for Meadow Mushrooms.
- Well known Canterbury Business
- Full Time Permanent Role
- Great team to join
Listed fifteen days agoat Profile Group
Work as part of an exciting project team.
- Hornby Location
- Immediate start |50k - 60k p.a
- 5 month contract
Listed twenty eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Bargain Chemist are calling all dispensary assistants! you will be the first point of call to customers and patients
- Join the Bargain Chemist family!
- Are you a customer service superstar?
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Listed four days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Do you want to feel good about the work you are doing and know there is a career in front of you?
- Casual hours available!
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client prides themselves on delivering a quality product with the highest level of service to their varied clients. High volume accounts payable.
- Leading building and construction company
- Handy Hornby location
- Great career move
Listed six days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We're looking for a Pukenga Atawhai to mahi alongside tangata whaiora, providing education and support.
- Do you have strong knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Maori?
- Demonstrate your relationship building skills
- Enjoy ongoing career development
Listed five days agoat Pacific Radiology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Radiation Technologist to join our team!
- Proudly New Zealand owned and operated
- Connections across NZ and Australia
- Excellent work / life balance
Listed fifteen days agoat Maples LifecareExperienced Caregiver required 30+ hours a week Listed twenty one days agoat Profile Group
A great team and a history of internally promoting their staff, this is an excellent long-term contract for someone with a love of Accounts Payables.
- Suited to those living in Sydenham, Addington, Cashmere and surrounds
- 12-month contract for a high volume AP officer
- Strong team culture in a corporate environment
Listed ten hours agoat Comet BackupExciting, fast paced company working on NZ unique technology. Listed eleven days agoat Couplands Bakeries Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a 6-9 month contract position to project manage the implementation of our new NetSuite ERP and the enhancement of our POS
- Big opportunity to help transform growing company
- Project Manage the implementation of NetSuite ERP & POS System Enhancement
- 6-9 month contract
Listed twelve days agoat Spanbild New Zealand Limited
Provide accurate and timely manufacturing financials. Support the annual budget and forecasting process. Provide commercial support to GMs.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing setting including pricing & product costing
- Join the market leader in innovative construction technology
- Provide commercial support to our brand GMs
Listed eighteen days agoat Enztec LimitedTechnical Writing - Take ownership of documentation, work with product designers and engineers, set your own timelines and be part of a happy team. Listed nineteen days agoat St Margaret's College
Full-time Accountant with key responsibilities including preparing monthly financial reports, annual account returns, budgeting/forecasting/cashflow.
- Providing financial and management accounting support to the school community
- Adding value by continually improving compliance, systems and reporting
- Work closely with the GM and a committed financial team in excellent location
Listed twenty five days agoat ENA Work UKTravel & Work in the UK. ENA Care Group offers flexible work with accommodation in the UK which will enable you to fund your travels. Listed eight days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Looking for a role where you can code in some of the latest languages as part of an excellent team doing socially motivated work?
- Great mix of technologies - Go, Ember.JS, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL
- Work across the full SDLC in an Agile environment
- Based in Riccarton working with a socially motivated team
Receive new jobs for this search by email