Legal, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Tauranga Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Bayfair, Tauranga
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed eight days agoat TSB
Casual - Customer Service Support
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- Looking for a flexible banking role that offers the perfect work/life balance?
- Join our successful organisation and leave your mark at this exciting time
Listed five days agoat Aurora Insurance
Due to our explosive growth, we need KEEN, FRESH minds to fulfill our advisor roles and transform into MANAGERS. Full training provided.
- Featured in Deloitte Fast 50 2018
- Full Training - No Experience Required
- Partnership Pathway
Listed nine days agoat WestpacPermanent, part-time role 22.5 hrs p/wk based in Tauranga - Wanting a career that fits in with raising a family, studying or just wanting part time? Listed fourteen days agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Are you an admin superstar with an eye for detail?
- Permanent position, full time hours
- Great CBD location in Tauranga
- Must have eligibility to work in NZ
Listed six days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Make a lifestyle move to the Bay of Plenty
- Good mentoring
- Expert Litigation partner
- 1+ year PQE (ideally 2+)
Listed five days agoat BNZ
We are recruiting for a Senior Associate to join our Partners team in Tauranga.
- Are you passionate about pursuing a career in banking?
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand
Listed five days agoat Zespri International Ltd
The purpose of the Senior Legal Advisor position is to provide timely, pragmatic, strategic and commercial legal advice to all business units
- Rare inhouse legal counsel role in the Bay
- Role has a global remit
Listed thirteen days agoat Ryan and Alexander Consultancy Limited
Are you an organised, diligent and efficient PA with legal experience? This may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Well known progressive law firm
- Gorgeous Tauranga offices
- Competitive salary
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Beautiful Tauranga location | Growing Loan Book Given Bank Lending Restrictions | Fantastic company culture with loyal team
- Largest non-bank first mortgage lender in NZ with great reputation
- Healthy, growing book with plenty of funding
- Great company culture with loyal team
Listed twenty nine days agoat Generate KiwiSaver SchemeDriven professional sales adviser who knows they can deliver excellent service and get results. Listed one day agoat Pollett Legal Limited
Pollett Legal is the office of the Crown Solicitor, Tauranga. We have a rare opportunity for Crown Prosecutors at any level to join our team.
- Rare opportunity
- Privileged work
- Small, collegial team
Listed twelve days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Solicitor required for Argyle Welsh Finnigan, leading law firm located in scenic Ashburton, Mid Canterbury. Excellent opportunity, growing company
- Excellent Career Prospects
- Growing Client Base
- Ashburton Office - Lifestyle Location
Listed twenty one days agoat Harris Tate
Harris Tate has an opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/ PA that incorporates a sought-after Bay of Plenty beach lifestyle.
- Lifestyle opportunity
- Experienced & contemporary team
- High performance environment
Listed twenty days agoat BNZ
Provide a seamless, integrated service to our clients to ensure the continued growth and development in the Bay of Plenty business area.
- Lead, inspire and develop a high-performing team
- Build success in the Bay of Plenty community
- Start October 2019
Listed fifteen days agoat Mackenzie Elvin
Commercial Property Solicitor required for a renowned and reputable Tauranga law firm. Exceptional mentoring and career development opportunities.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Work / life balance
- Progressive and forward thinking firm
Listed twenty one days agoat recruitsme Varied and innovative role for an associate level property lawyer within a leading NZ law firm that offers work-balance, great perks and a mix of work
This is a Full Time joblocation: Bay of PlentyBay of Plentyarea: TaurangaTaurangaSalary negotiable depending on experienceclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Property LawProperty Law
Listed five days agoat Holland Beckett
We are seeking a solicitor with 1-4 years PQE with a genuine interest in Litigation (including commercial, civil, sport and regulatory work)
- Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Build a successful career in one of NZ's most successful litigation teams
- Varied and challenging work and the opportunity to work with quality clients
Listed twenty one days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
Great commercial opportunity with a family-friendly firm, based in beautiful Tauranga.
- Broad commercial work
- Growing team, with leading partners
- Competitive salary and package, including parking
Listed twenty eight days agoat Ryan and Alexander Consultancy Limited
Commercial and Property role, perfect for a lawyer who is 2 - 3 years PQE.
- Great growth opportunity
- Based in the Bay of Plenty
Receive new jobs for this search by email