Jobs in Rotorua Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed four hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed ten days agoat Hobbiton Movie Set ToursWe’re looking for a Reservations Assistant to join our Rotorua based team on a permanent part-time basis. This role is ideal for... Listed seven days agoat Personnel Resources/Temp ResourcesProfessional PERMANENT and TEMPORARY job opportunities available now! For more information call the office on 07-348-2424. Listed two hours agoat Wildland Consultants LtdWe are seeking a special Executive Assistant to replace our fabulous EA who is moving out of the area. Listed four days agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
Bay Audiology are looking for a fresh face for our thriving Rotorua clinic. Love people contact? This is the perfect role for you.
- Do you love providing gold standard care to your customers?
- Make a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss
- Join the Bay Audiology family today!
Listed ten days agoat Alsco NZ
Full time role based in Rotorua supporting multiple branches with administration requirements.
- Rotorua based
- Full-time role
- Assistance to multiple branches
Listed ten days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
Our clients are demanding quality candidates at all levels, resulting in a variety of temp opportunities.
- Opportunities available across the Bay of Plenty Region
- Would you enjoy work life balance fitting around your lifestyle?
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of organisations
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Join the claims team with Tower Insurance, case managing customer's domestic claims including car, house and contents.
- Customer-focused insurance role with Tower Insurance!
- Supportive & motivating team environment
- Competitive Annual Salary + insurance discounts!
Listed four days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
Day to day operational running of Te Arawa FM through leadership, operational and relationship management, accountability and performance.
- Kaupapa Maori organisation
- Nurture te reo Maori as a first language in Te Arawa homes
- Inspire others and build a cohesive high performing team
Listed fourteen days agoat Ranolf Medical CentreRanolf Medical Centre is seeking a full time receptionist to join our administration team. Listed seven days agoat Ngai Tahu Tourism
We are looking for an energetic and friendly Retail Sales Assistant to join our team at the world-renowned Agrodome.
- Work for Ngāi Tahu Tourism, one of the largest tourism operators in Aotearoa
- Help to drive the sales of our souvenirs and apparel
- We offer competitive pay and excellent training
Listed three hours agoat Holiday Inn Rotorua
Bring your passion for True Hospitality to The Holiday Inn Rotorua and Chapman's Restaurant as a valued member of our Food & Beverage Team.
- Develop your career in an international organisation
- Opportunity to work in an award winning restaurant
- We'll give you Room to Grow
Listed fifteen days agoat Solomon GroupFantastic opportunity to work for New Zealand's leading private provider of international and domestic education and vocational training. Listed five days agoat Triangle Recruitment Ltd
Food merchandisers wanted for immediate start! Reliable, fit people with a can do attitude!
- Rotorua location
- Sunday shift and Casual On call Person wanted
- Immediate start available
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We have an opportunity for you to join our Financial Services Administrative team based in our National Accounting Centre at Rotorua.
- Have the ability to evaluate situations to identify problems and opportunities
- Participate in the development of an effective team environment and culture
- Ready to work in an agile work environment
Listed five days agoat Princes Gate Hotel Business LtdWe are looking for an all round Hotel front office professional to help our busy team with all aspects of front office Listed ten days agoat Avis Budget Group
Help our customers at our Rotorua Airport counter, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey
- Full training provided, leading brand in travel & tourism
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Friendly team environment, free parking onsite, part time 20 hours per week
Listed six days agoat Infracore Limited
Permanent full time position guaranteeing regular hours and a competitive hourly rate.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Guaranteed regular hours
- Permanent position
Listed five days agoat Skyline EnterprisesWe are searching for an energetic, self-motivated individual with strong customer service skills to work within our Zipline Department
Receive new jobs for this search by email