Accounting, Community Services & Development, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Pets In The City
Pets In The City Mt Wellington has an opening for a fun and varied role that includes both reception and hands on animal caregiver duties.
- Work with pets all day, every day!
- Utlisie your animal care experience and skills
- A role with variety PLUS!
Listed six days agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupGuest Services Host Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Dr; Orakei Auckland, AUCKLAND, New Zealand New Zealand Listed nine days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed twenty one hours agoat World Vision NZ
Great contract opportunity to influence young people across New Zealand to create change through the 40 Hour Famine.
- Passionate about social justice and change ?
- Positions based in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Travel NZ influencing young people
Listed six days agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupShuttle Driver Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Dr; Orakei Auckland, AUCKLAND, New Zealand New Zealand Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed seven days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed thirteen days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe require help in our busy household to manage the before-school rush. We have four children including our 14-year-old son who has special needs. Listed six days agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed three days agoat Central Bark
We work hard to raise the bar on animal care in Auckland, so all our staff must be passionate about the animal care industy.
- Central Bark is a modern, state of the art, purpose built animal care facility
- We are looking for animal lovers with relevant experience and qualifications.
- A fun, supportive working environment, competitive pay, training & uniform
Listed sixteen days agoat HR Contracting Services
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: PenrosePenrose$25 - $34.99 per hourclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed two days agoat Youthtown
Outstanding leadership opportunity in one of NZ’s leading youth development organisations!
- Showcase your leadership skills!
- Rare leadership opportunity within the youth development sector
- Empowering young New Zealanders to be the best they can be!
Listed eight days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed seven days agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed fourteen days agoat JOYN
Join a friendly and relaxed NZ owned company on a part-time basis with an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Mt Wellington location.
- Part time position – 3 or 4 days per week
- Career development and CA mentoring available to progress in your career
- Well established, 100% NZ owned business
Listed eight days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Motivate and inspire to bring the best out of your team
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Receive new jobs for this search by email