Jobs in Ponsonby AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Stefano Orlati
The person who joins us will enjoy working in a BUSY environment. They will have high energy levels and a can-do attitude
- • Receiving inwards stock and materials
- • Completing all associated documentation with accuracy
- • Have a current Forklift licence
This is a featured jobat Winger Motors LtdWinger Pukekohe are currently looking for a Vehicle Detailer to join the team at our awarding winning, multi franchise dealership. Listed fourteen hours agoat Stantec New Zealand
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for supporting daily operations, including Windows Server services and enterprise applications.
- Central Auckland location
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Supportive working environment
Listed two days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed twenty one hours agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyThis role provides phone and remote support and you will be the first point of contact for staff at the University. Listed two days agoat Datacom
Our National Service Desk is based in our new Wynyard Quarter office where you'll be the first point of contact for our biggest clients!
- Great benefits such as income protection, health and life insurances
- Brand new building located in Wynyard Quarter!
- An opportunity to kick-start your career in a leading Tech organisation
Listed seventeen hours agoat CMOSReporting to the CEO and working with the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for managing a team of account manager in a fun environment. Listed seven days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed two days agoat CrowdSourcing Limited* Established startup environment * High growth business * Work life balance * Challenging Engineering Listed two days agoat Datacom
This is an exciting new role, in a new team, and a chance to really make a mark and further develop your career in IT!
- Brand new role in a growing, dynamic organisation
- Opportunity for professional development
- 24x7x35 rotational basis
Listed two days agoat RETAIL SERVICES
As a Field Support Administrator, you will work between the hours of 4:00am to 8:00am Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- 4:00AM-8:00AM Shifts Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Work from home
- 20 hours per week
Listed thirteen hours agoat Mars Cap Limited
A unique role for a highly motivated person to manage the admin tasks with work and life balance
- Modern office and excellent working conditions located on Auckland Central
- Opportunity in the fast-growing international company
- Friendly and supported colleagues
Listed fifteen hours agoat Desktop Technology Services Ltd
Based in Auckland, we have an opportunity for a professional, energetic team player with an exceptional customer service focus.
- Nationwide Information Technology Service Company
- Based in Auckland
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Ongoing IT Temporary role based in the heart of the CBD
- Temporary ongoing contract
- Lots of training and development options
- Supportive and positive culture
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserProvide technical support. Most importantly you will do so with the aim of providing outstanding customer satisfaction. Listed two days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
We have a fantastic opportunity for a retail star with a passion for people, pets and retail to join our Richmond Road store.
- Are you a retail star?
- Do you have a passion for people and pets?
- Would you like to be part of New Zealand's pet specialty retailer of choice?
Listed two days agoat Good Shepherd School
A fantastic opportunity to work in a school that is renowned for its supportive community. An admin role with a difference.
- Have the school holidays off!
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Supportive team
Listed seven days agoat Invenco Group
We create products that people simply couldn’t imagine living without. Join us in our journey and benefit from working with the latest tech!
- Work with a team of talented people who are the very best at what they do
- Get hands on, professional experience to kick start your career in Tech
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
Listed two days agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for high end prestige automotive industry. $175. No prior experience required.
Receive new jobs for this search by email