Engineering, Community Services & Development Jobs in Parnell AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Cato Bolam Consultants
Look at this opportunity to join our Orewa team working on a wide range of residential, rural and commercial developments and legacy projects.
- Exciting opportunity in our Orewa office
- Friendly team of professionals
- Wide range of projects
This is a featured jobat eCubed Building Workshop Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced Building Services Revit Technician to work in our Auckland office.
- Opportunity for further career development
- Wide range of projects
- Major focus on environmentally sustainable design
Listed twenty one hours agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
The Rail industry growing rapidly, and we are looking for a competent Programme Administrator to join our Project team
- Winners of the 2019 ARA Diversity Award
- Work for the Global Leader in Public Transportation
- Be part of a Team that makes things happen
Listed five days agoat Davis FuneralsTo coordinate funeral service activities & ensure all service commitments are carried out to the highest standards in line with the family's needs. Listed seventeen hours agoat Height PM
Are you a talented individual with an interest in business, marketing or management who is looking for a challenging and diverse role?
- Finalist in the upcoming Westpac Business Awards
- Finalist in the 2019 NZ EY Procurement Excellence Awards
- Australasia's leading technical tendering and procurement consultancy
Listed six days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing, long-term well-being Listed eight days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
A unique opportunity has been established to play a critical role helping realise the vision of a suicide-free New Zealand Construction Industry.
- Opportunity to lead the pilot program and grow it across NZ
- Help to make a difference in the NZ construction Industry.
- Lead and coordinate the collective partnership effort to reduce suicide in NZ
Listed seven days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Provide support from within our Emergency Housing service, with a focus on housing but also connecting tenants with the community.
- Do you have a genuine interest or understanding of housing distress?
- Provide support to people in need of emergency housing
- We're serious about professional development
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Lead a team who is passionate about supporting people to reintegrate back into the community after being released from prison.
- Lead and coach a dynamic team who are dedicated to making a difference
- Use your passion to deliver a quality service to people
- Deliver a quality service to people reintegrating back into the community
Listed twelve days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Our team have a goal to provide a safe environment where young people can realise their potential and empower them to make positive decisions.
- Utilise your skills and experience to empower young people to change and grow
- A role where no two days are the same
- Join an amazingly supportive team, with a great sense of humour
Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity has arisen within our organisation for technically orientated people who have previous electronic experience Listed six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you looking for a creative, fun and rewarding role? Edmund Hillary Retirement Village in Remuera has an opportunity for you!
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Listed seven days agoat IHCWe are looking for skilled and enthusiastic Support workers to join our Auckland team. Listed thirteen days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for casual Support Workers to help people in their homes regain maximum independence after an injury around Auckland Region.
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Casual positions available
- Must have flexibility to work all shifts
Listed two days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Field Engineering role at customer sites providing preventative maintenance & field modifications
- Career progression and paid training
- Promotional Opportunities, Funded Study, Inhouse and External Training
- Award winning culture, passionate team and awesome employee benefits
Listed seven days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
Be part of a great team and work with multi-disciplinary professionals who love what they do!
- Exciting newly created role
- A market leader, with a team culture that’s second to none
- We offer excellent employee benefits, lively social club, wellbeing allowance
Listed twelve days agoat Department of Corrections
At the Department of Corrections our goal is to reduce reoffending, underlying this is a strong commitment to public safety.
- Based in Auckland
- Permanent position
- Join a specialised team!
Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland Council
An unique operations and people-oriented role
- • Fixed Term position - 18 Month
- • 20 hours per week (6 am - 4pm Tuesdays + Fridays)
- • Fast-paced role dealing with a variety of people
Listed six days agoat Rocket LabLaunch your career with one of the most exciting internship opportunities in New Zealand! Listed two days agoat Rocket LabCompetitive salary, development opportunities, innovative company! Listed eight days agoat Adept LtdAdept Ltd - Central Auckland-Auckland Listed two days agoat Aurecon
We are working on projects that are making Auckland a better place. Join us and enjoy making a difference, whilst being valued for all that you bring.
- Newmarket location - easy to get to with plenty of public transport options
- Work on projects that will make a real difference to the lives of Aucklanders
- Enjoy a truly flexible workplace, work in a diverse team with a positive culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email