Full Time Jobs in Napier Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Affco NZ
We have vacancies in all areas of the process from stockyards, slaughter, boning, packing or other areas of the plant.
- Are you punctual and reliable?
- Looking for seasonal employment?
- Seeking a career in the meat industry?
This is a featured jobat Te Mata Estate Winery Ltd
Join our vineyard team contributing to the supply of premium grapes to the prestigious Te Mata Estate Winery.
- Wine industry
- Established team
- Quality focussed producer
Listed four days agoat OCS LimitedOCS Ltd - Napier is currently recruiting for a receptionist to join their team Listed fourteen hours agoat Smart Environmental
Providing administration support for recently awarded Napier Kerbside Recycling services
- Competitive salary
- Rated training and support
- Down-to-earth team dynamic
Listed seven days agoat Bay Cuisine LimitedCustomer Service and Administration for busy Meat Manufacturing company. Listed fifteen days agoat EC Credit Control NZ Ltd
We are seeking a highly driven individual to join our Napier branch in the role of Investigations Officer/Data Entry.
- NZ owned company in growth phase
- Great entry level career opportunity
- Friendly, supportive team
Listed twelve days agoat Napier City Council
Join the Kennedy Park Resort team, coordinating and providing exceptional customer solutions focussed reception and administration services.
- proven reception experience - ideally gained within the tourism industry;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
Listed five days agoat EIT
Varied role for a capable administrator to provide administration support to the Facilities Manager and to operate a number of Facilities systems.
- Your day will be varied as you deal with a range of tasks across campus
- Full-time permanent role @ 37.5 hours per week
- Bring your excellent customer service, computing & record keeping skills to EIT
Listed ten days agoat Napier City Council
We are looking for an experienced Policy Adminstrator to join the City Strategy Team at Napier City Council.
- 2 year fixed term position working 40 hours per week.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team with a positive attitude
Listed twelve days agoat NetYourJob
Team Colleen Schofield are searching for a Personal Assistant / Administrator who will manage two busy Real Estate Agents on a day to day basis.
- Talented Administrator / Personal Assistant
- Exciting opportunity in the dynamic real estate industry
- Join the team Colleen Schofield at Harcourts Hawkes Bay
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserTrade and Commerce Centre Ltd is a Private Training Provider specialising in TEC funded Training with multiple sites across the North Island. Listed seven days agoat Bay Cuisine LimitedFull time, Monday to Friday, immediate start available. Listed fifteen hours agoat Fuji Xerox NZOur Napier branch is growing and we're looking for an Area Sales Representative to join! Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
As a Work Broker you’ll engage with employers to provide a professional service to link Work and Income job seekers with suitable job opportunities.
- Training and support
- Regular coaching and career development opportunities
Listed seventeen days agoat Napier City Council
Come in and make your mark in this exciting position!
- Experience in the hands-on management of a broad range of aquatic animal species
- Personal commitment to the roles of zoos and aquariums in conservation
- Working knowledge of international wildlife regulations, permitting and CITES
Listed twelve days agoat Langley TwiggSupport a small and appreciative team at a leading Hawke's Bay law firm with excellent systems and a modern office Listed sixteen hours agoat Fresh Perspective People
Exciting opportunity to join an established and dynamic business where customer satisfaction is our top priority and team input is valued.
- Awesome career opportunity for an outdoors enthusiast
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Great team environment
Listed eight days agoat QJumpersReporting to the General Manager this full-time role is a rare and unique opportunity. Listed seven days agoat EIT
In this role you will work to ensure more Māori and Pasifika learners can obtain meaningful trades qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Promote the Te Ara o Tākitimu Māori & Pasifika Trade Training initiative
- Bring your experience in communicating & working with Māori & Pasifika students
- Actively assist with student recruitment and support
Receive new jobs for this search by email