Full Time Jobs in Mount Maunganui Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Aimn Limited
Join a global team and a brand with Swedish origin and help us empower more women to be active and follow their dreams!
- Join a world class brand with an inspiring mission
- Work closely with a global team
- Based in our HQ just minutes from NZ:s best beach
This is a featured jobat TLC Insurance Limited
As our Claims Consultant, you will be responsible for lodging claims, appointing assessors, determining policy response, payments and salvage.
- Tauranga Based Location
- Supportive Claims Environment
- Delegated Decision Making to Authority Levels
Listed three days agoat Superior Personnel LtdAdministrator required for busy role. 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Must have strong computer skills. Listed six days agoat Rocket Recruitment
Great company, pay and benefits. Awesome culture & supportive team. Career opportunities available.
- Food industry based in Mount Maunganui
- Busy warehouse role
- Working rotating shift - 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days/nights off
Listed three days agoat Sisters and CoOnline and Customer Service Coordinator - Sisters & Co, Mount Maunganui Listed five days agoat Bureau Limited
Autonomous office administration and accounts role for a local electrical business. Need to be able to start ASAP
- Onsite parking
- Own you role
- Flexible hours
Listed eleven days agoat iskillsGreat opportunity for an administrative all-rounder with a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
A top performing Sales Consultant has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA/Administrator to work alongside them.
- Manage advertising campaigns
- Bring your exceptional people skills
- Be part of this dynamic residential sales business
Listed three days agoat Supermac Group Resources Ltd
We urgently require an experienced contracts administrator with a strong customer focus to join our team
- Work and Play in Sunny Bay of Plenty
- Job Satisfaction with Measurable Results
- Step up from your Contracts Adminstration Role
Listed four days agoat No8HRWe are looking for a hands-on, determined and customer focused team member who is looking to make a good impression Listed nine days agoat Ballance Agri-Nutrients
A great opportunity to join a committed and motivated team, delivering exceptional service to our customers, within a contact centre environment.
- Join our award winning contact centre located in sunny Mount Maunganui
- Work in a supportive, collaborative, customer facing team
- Have the opportunity to make a difference to our customer's day
Listed twelve days agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. LtdDue to an increased workload we are looking for Meter Readers in the Tauranga region. Listed five days agoat Miraka Limited
To help us continue our journey and remain at the forefront of dairy processing, we’re looking for a Warehouse 2IC to join our Port Store.
- Award-winning company
- Great lifestyle location
- Strong values and culture
Listed three days agoat PBT LtdAn opportunity has opened in our Operations team based in Tauranga. Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserAccounts and generalist administration assistant Listed five days agoat Taura Natural IngredientsResponsibilities include raw material verification, quality control testing, safe operation of process and packing equipment, general packing duties. Listed seven days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Do you want to sell the most exciting product on the planet? Do you have travel experience you can bring to the table? Then this is the job for you.
- Earn huge rewards; including overseas travel and unlimited $$!
- Full training provided - with career growth & opportunities!
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
Listed fifteen days agoat Tunstall Australasia Pty LtdWe are a market leading provider in Telecare & Telehealth solutions offering several positions in our 24/7 Monitoring Centre located in Tauranga. Listed nine days agoat Tahatai Coast SchoolSchool Executive Office/Administrator Tahatai Coast School Papamoa, Tauranga Hours: 8am-3pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Receive new jobs for this search by email