Hospitality & Tourism, Government & Defence, Sales Jobs in Manukau AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for amazing cocktail bartenders to work at Auckland's finest hotels, catering companies and private events.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Work with top hotels, catering companies and private functions
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
This is a featured jobat Glengarry Wines
Didas are looking for a Head Chef to lead the well established team to produce excellent food to match with our Fine Wine, Craft beer and Spirits.
- Work as a Chef for NZ's oldest Wine Retailer
- A rare opportunity to work for an established NZ owned company
- Wine, Craft Beer, Fine Spirits and excellent food
Listed three days agoat Sarin Group
Housekeeper and / or Porter Required to Join Immediately
- Minimum 6 months experience in Housekeeping
- Flexible work schedules
- Flexibility in days and hours
Listed one day agoat Battery Bill Limited
Maintaining new & existing customer's. Fitting & Diagnosing Batteries. Company Van & Fuel card.
- Company Vehicle
- Friendly Team
- 100% kiwi owned and Operated
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Management Academies Ltd
We are looking for a high energy Sales Executive to join our team at our Manukau Campus. Commencing as soon as possible.
- Leading training provider with campuses throughout New Zealand
- Become a valued member of our team
- In-house training and annual conference
Listed one day agoat ZealdZeald is looking for a contracted BDM / Account Manager with an excellent blend of hunting and farming skills and great consultative selling skills. Listed eight days agoat Bailey Tanks
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: WiriWiriclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
Like you, we're a leader with plans to grow... Lead the management and development of growth through national distribution channels.
- Join a team that operates with passion & celebrates winning
- New and emerging products
Listed one day agoat ZealdZeald is looking for a contracted BDM / Account Manager with an excellent blend of hunting and farming skills and great consultative selling skills. Listed two days agoat Future SkillsFull-time permanent role providing valuable information to prospective tertiary students. Lead management, conversions. Close to Manukau CBD. Listed one day agoat The Sebel Auckland ManukauThe Sebel Auckland Manukau is seeking for a committed and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Supervisor. Listed sixteen days agoat Our Vacation Centre
Our Vacation Centre is seeking highly motivated and experienced Travel Consultants to join our fast paced Travel Agency Call Centre in Manukau
- Competitive Base Rate plus Generous Uncapped Commissions Paid Weekly
- Work and Life Balance with Paid Training
- Full Time Position with Rotating Roster
Listed eighteen days agoat Diversity Foods LtdWe are a new Restaurant & Bar in Botany Junction, we need F.O.H Staff to join our team. Listed three days agoat D GRAND BANQUETSLooking for Indian Cook. It is expected that cook will marinate the dishes to be cooked for the next day, a day prior to the cooking of the dish. Listed fifteen days agoat J. A. Russell Ltd
Increase sales by calling on new and existing customers and keeping them up to date with the latest electrical and technology products and solutions.
- Join an organisation that supports professional development and rewards success
- Attractive salary & benefits package on offer
- Get your career moving with a New Zealand owned and operated business
Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserThe successful applicant will head up the bar team and have a key role in ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service Listed sixteen days agoat Flooring Xtra
At Flooring Xtra our Salesperson's role is to provide quality solutions to our customers that consistently exceeds their expectations.
- Leading National Brand
- Top Pay and Commission Structure
- Be a part of an Awesome Growing Team
Listed one day agoat Novotel Auckland Airport
Assist in training & inspiring a Kitchen brigade of 20 team members in a busy, premium hotel Restaurant. Deliver banquets & a la carte service.
- Work with an award winning Executive Chef
- Free/ discounted parking, free duty meals and laundering of uniforms
- Fantastic employee discounts for accommodation and dining with AccorHotels
Listed sixteen days agoat People Passion
You will be building and maintaining our already strong networks and relationships, with a keen eye for seeing opportunities to grow
- Great salary base, easy commission structure
- Company vehicle
- Friendly and down to each work environment
Listed ten days agoat Kiwi Steel NZ Ltd
As the Business Development Representative, you will apply your skills as you develop, sell and promote all Kiwi Steel’s products and services.
- Exciting opportunity for a graduate /experienced sales expert with B2B knowledge
- Earn whilst you learn the tools of the trade – Steel Sector
- Attractive Base + medical + insurance – Location Wiri
Listed twenty six days agoat Novotel Auckland Airport
Are you reliable, enthusiastic, into cleaning and looking for a new challenge? Read on to see how we can help each other!
- Open the door to a world of opportunities with AccorHotels- we're international!
- Amazing staff discounts, free access to gym, discounted parking and MORE!
- Plenty of support to help you grow & develop.
Listed nineteen days agoat The Tile DepotStore Trade Manager specialising in ceramic/porcelain tiles and accessories
Receive new jobs for this search by email