Jobs in Hornby Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bupa
The People Team at Bupa are transforming as we embark on a journey to become a customer-centric, high-performing team, focussed on delivering service
- Career Opportunity
- Flexible NZ Location
- Make a difference to our Aged Care Business
This is a featured jobat Connetics
Bring your strong customer service skills and be the first point of contact at reception for our internal and external customers.
- Are you highly motivated with a can do attitude?
- Are your customers your top priority?
- Are you a professional wanting to join a team of like minded professionals?
Listed eleven hours agoat Pasta Vera Ltd
Great Opportunity and flexible hours for the right candidate!
- Start Mid to Late January 2019
- Permanent - Up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible Hours Considered
Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Want to work in an amazing team where you will be given training and on-going support? These temporary call centre roles could be perfect for you!
- Looking for full time work in the summer break?
- Multiple temporary roles starting early January 2019
- Assignment lengths of approximately 6 - 8 weeks
Listed two days agoat Kelly Services - ChristchurchOur client is a Kiwi household name, who produces and distributes some of New Zealand's favourite foods! Listed two days agoat Graham Consulting
Successful & well-established business that continues to move from strength to strength. Significant NZ employer. Cover 8 months of maternity leave.
- Hornby location
- Maternity cover contract
- Well established brand name
Listed three days agoat Bona Fide Consulting
Experienced and enthusiastic Storeperson required to join this fun but hard-working team based in Wigram, Christchurch.
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Listed two days agoat Stellar RecruitmentPersonal Assistant - 7 month maternity contract - February start - City centre location Listed eleven hours agoat Avis Budget Group
Bring your passion for excellent service to this customer facing role & help people connect in moments that matter
- Step into a leading brand in travel & tourism, full training provided
- Join our supportive & collaborative team at Apex Christchurch City
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build a career with Avis Budget Group
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a varied office role with a core focus on payroll preparation for the outsourced provider. Accuracy, efficiency and timeliness are pivotal!
- January 2019 Start - 2-3 week handover!
- Competitive Salary!
- Based in Christchurch!
Listed one day agoat BestStartA varied and challenging role, working with a fun and passionate team Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Work for a team ranked New Zealand's top three workplaces to work on four separate occasions.
- Outstanding company culture
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Reward programmes recognising individual efforts
Listed two days agoat Stellar RecruitmentPersonal Assistant - 7 month maternity contract - February start - City centre location Listed four days agoat IcebreakerWe're on the hunt for our newest Icebreaker to join our high performing team in our Riccarton TouchLab, Christchurch.... Listed eight days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
Play a key support to the Girl Experience Team by providing admin assistance for the planning of events and activities for the organization.
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Is planning a great event your thing?
- Do you want to be part of a values-based organisation?
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserDo you have good communication skills? Are you interested in technology? Our Christchurch office is looking for a trade counter champion. Listed one day agoat Barnardos
Provide casual classroom support within a dedicated teaching team that gives quality education to residents who present challenging behaviours.
- Support quality education for teenagers
- Be part of a vital team preparing at-risk youth for a successful future
- Supportive team environment
Listed seven days agoat WhitebaitMedia
A busy and exciting role managing the bookings, HR, and budget for a kids TV show - if you are organised, fast moving, and unflappable - please apply!
- Can you keep calm and balance a big budget?
- Do you like solving problems, and providing creative solutions?
- Are you an outgoing team player who loves people and animals?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education