Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Hastings Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Re-Leased
We're looking for a savvy .NET software developers to join our high performance development team powering cloud-based property platform, Re-Leased.
- Work life balance with a Competitive Salary
- A fantastic company culture!
- Play a crucial part in building award-winning, fast-growing software start-up!
Listed five days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Royston Hospital, Hastings is seeking Ward Assistant / Orderly to join our friendly professional teams.
- Assist with the daily efficient running of the ward
- Be part of a supportive and professional environment
- Morning and afternoon teas provided
Listed thirteen days agoat Hastings District Council
We are looking for a Customer Services Officer who will provide outstanding support and service.
- Opportunity to further your experience
- Help us deliver outstanding services to our community
- Join a collaborative, highly successful and fun team
Listed five days agoat Applied Industrial Technologies Pty Ltd
We can teach you the products, you bring the positive can do attitude.
- Industrial products - Bearings, Power Transmission & Fluid Power
- Learning and development opportunities
- Extra earning potential
Listed twenty four days agoat HSM GroupMonitoring Operators are required at our Monitoring Centre in Hastings. Listed nine days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a multi-specialty team of professionals and to work in a dynamic and busy unit.
- Be responsible for clinical support of the Villa 6 Nurses and Consultants
- Support the administration staff and unit receptionist
- Receive opportunities for ongoing professional development
Listed two days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are keen to speak with Urgent Care Physicians who wish to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility. Listed seventeen days agoat PGG Wrightson
You'll be heavily involved in the day-to-day manual operation of the store such as assisting with stock management sales processing and deliveries.
- Provide knowledgeable sales advice and service to a range of clients
- Join a leading provider of products and services
- Great team culture and great employee benefits
Listed eleven days agoat Totara Health Ltd.
As part of the Customer Services Team, this role provides the warm friendly and approachable service that we strive for.
- Be part of an organisation that strives to improve equity and access
- Work across multiple customer service areas
- Connect our community with the services they need
Listed three days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed eleven days agoat TRG Imaging
Based in Hastings, but also required to cover Gisborne, we are looking for a Charge Mammographer
- Charge Mammographer
- Full Time
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kai Ringahora - Te Whare Pora Navigator to provide support and link clients to relevant support services.
- Family-focused and innovative
- Grounded in cultural values
- Helping our community to achieve their wellbeing goals
Listed two days agoat Presbyterian Support East Coast
We are looking for an experienced leader and manager to continue to keep older people healthy and connected in their communities.
- Award-winning care provider
- Competitive salary
Listed ten days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Take the opportunity to enable Plunket to improve engagement with Maori whanau and our communities.
- Do you have experience providing support in our comunnities?
- Bring your passion for improving health outcomes for children
- Join a supportive working environment
Listed twenty five days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Challenging customer service role with fantastic career prospects!
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity?
- Challenging, varied role with lots of learning and great career prospects!
Listed twenty three days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Help support discharge of patients from the hospital setting into the person's home setting.
- Do you have experience in leading small teams?
- Set up the logistics, recruitment and policy for the new service
- Enjoy this exciting opportunity at Hawke's Bay District Health Board
Listed twenty days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation
- Kaupapa Maori and whanau friendly organisation
- Values driven
- Being a part of an amzing team
Listed sixteen days agoat Health Hawkes Bay
Opportunity for someone with a commitment to improvement, the pursuit of equity, and excellence in health care delivery.
- Working in primary care health sector
- Supporting General Practice
- Innovation and improvement
Listed thirty days agoat Cranford Hospice
Do you have an interest in palliative care and want to join a team that is passionate about supporting our community to care for their dying?
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawke's Bay region
- Be part of a small multi-disciplinary team providing person centred care
- Learn more about symptom assessment
Listed twelve days agoat Norrcom LtdSystems Engineer who is well presented and able to talk well with prospective clients. Always on the lookout to develop new strategies
Receive new jobs for this search by email