Accounting, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Greenlane Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Teletrac Navman
See our business in action as the Accountant with sole charge of one of our regions.
- Seeking a high-achieving Accountant who thrives in a challenging environment!
- Join one of the world's largest fleet management software solutions providers!
- Real growth opportunities, competitive salary, health insurance, & free parking!
This is a featured jobat Indevin LtdIndevin one of New Zealand's largest wine exporters and winegrowers is on the hunt for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join our team. Listed thirteen hours agoat Onceit
Manage the accounts payable tasks for Onceit and assist the Finance Manager, your purpose is to keep our valued suppliers happy.
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic, continually growing e-commerce business
- Great office location in Newmarket, trains, buses nearby
- Join a great NZ exciting online success story www.onceit.co.nz
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an experienced Accounts Administrator to assist with accounts administration & processing activities. Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for an active Finance and Office Assistant who loves multitasking.
- Challenging and busy role. Penrose Location..
- Join a growing Kiwi high-tech company doing amazing things on the world stage.
- A vibrant, social environment with a team who work hard and have fun
Listed twelve hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Help our client with all their accounting needs from purchasing orders to invoicing the clients. Must have Moneywise experience. 10 - 20hours.
- Must have experience with Moneywise
- 10 – 20 hours per week, work from home
- Broad accounts experience a must; $25p/h
Listed twelve hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
The perfect role for someone looking to join a professional, modern organisation and take your career to the next level.
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Exceptional Mentor
- Professional/Modern Environment
Listed four days agoat Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company- Commercially focussed, entry level role
- Career development opportunities with an ATO
- Great culture and work-life balance Listed four days agoat Adecco OfficeGreat temp opportunity for a part time payroll officer. Listed four days agoat ManpowerLooking for an AP/AR superstar to take on the backlog and give our client a boost in this short term role. Newmarket location, great team, great rate! Listed three days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
We are keen to talk to Computer Science New Grads who are looking for an ongoing Part time role, in a specialized engineering environment.
- Part Time Admin role for Computer Science New Grad - 20+ hours a week
- • Get some real on-job experience in an Engineering environment
- Onehunga / Penrose based. Start asap. Hurry, this one wont last!!!
Listed seven days agoat KG Recruitment Ltd
Fantastic full time and permanent Finance Assistant opportunity to work with genuinely lovely and down to earth people in this very busy office.
- Supportive, positive, busy and friendly environment.
- Ethical and interesting Not For Profit company to work for.
- MoneyWorks experience is ideal but not essential.
Listed four days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Seeking confident Office Junior to support the daily functions of a small, but very efficient professional office. Great learning opportunity
- Have interest in business and financial matters?
- Want to gain valuable working experience in your early career?
- Don’t miss this great office support opportunity where you will learn so much!
Listed two days agoat Bridgestone New Zealand
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast paced Accounts Payable team and work in a friendly team environment.
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Excellent Location
- Leading tyre company
Listed five days agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed four days agoat SGS New Zealand
The Reporting Team operates the core reporting systems deployed in SGS for sustainability, tax, month end and forecast reporting in Hyperion
- High performing global Company with long history in New Zealand
- Permanent full-time role
- Penrose based role with onsite staff parking
Listed two days agoat Ultimate Care Group LtdJoin our Auckland Central based team as our new Payroll and Roster Administrator! Listed five days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed nine days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed three days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed nineteen hours agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our successful team based in Mt. Wellington.
- Rewarding career and growth opportunities
- Be part of a successful team
- Mt Wellington location
Listed one day agoat SGS New Zealand
Our Finance Team is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist with high volume Accounts Payable processing tasks.
- Provide our business units with purchase to payment process support
- Permanent fulltime role
- Penrose based with free onsite staff parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education