Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Grafton AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
We need someone who has a relevant Finance or Accounting background or experience working as an Assistant Accountant.
- Join a great NZ Brand
- Auckland Central
- Temp role until OCT
Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed two days agoat Horizon Recruitment
Are you looking for a new challenge! A role that will keep you on your toes and that you can sink your teeth into?
- *Longer term temporary assignment
- *Great location, close to public transport
- *Part time flexible hours (30hrs)
Listed seven days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed five days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed nine days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed seven days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed eight days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed twenty hours agoat Nectar NZ Limited
Excellent opportunity to work within an open, collaborative and agile environment. Choose the hours/days that suit you.
- 20 to 25 hours a week - you choose your hours and days
- An opportunity for professional growth and development
- Amazing location - funky office space (Generator) and across road from Britomart
Listed six days agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Health Society
We are looking for an Accounts Payable superstar to join us!
- Easy access to public transport
- Develop your accounts experience and become a part of an amazing team
- Values based and not for profit organisation
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe require help in our busy household to manage the before-school rush. We have four children including our 14-year-old son who has special needs. Listed two days agoat Spectrum Care
If you're interested in supporting people to develop self-confidence and independence then apply now or call us for a chat!
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
- Full-time and part-time work
- Multiple sites
Listed six days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLong term temp Accounts Payable officer needed for a newly created vacancy at a well-established kiwi business based in the city. Listed six days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLong term temp Accounts Payable officer needed for a newly created vacancy at a well-established kiwi business based in the city. Listed eight days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
As a member of the Commercial team, you will work under the guidance of a great coach and mentor, front and centre engaging within the industry.
- Leading New Zealand-owned energy business
- Customer focused role, which will greatly grow your commercial skills
- Graduate opportunity, build your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email