Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Compliance & Risk, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in Christchurch Central CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for fantastic staff to represent Sidekicker at well-known stadiums and events throughout Canterbury.
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed two days agoat WebtoolsCustomer Acquisition Specialist required. Fun fast moving company requiring someone just as fun and fast moving as we are. Listed nine days agoat CanstaffOur client is a well established management company providing business services including media and communications, HR and brand management. Listed three days agoat Christchurch City Council
Become an integral part of our dynamic design studio at Christchurch City Council.
- Work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Get the opportunity to use and develop your skills
- Join a talented team of designers and creatives
Listed one day agoat Hawkesby & CoWORD Christchurch are seeking a Sponsorship and Audience Development Manager to join their small and highly successful team. Listed three days agoat Kathmandu
We are looking for an analytically minded candidate with a love of all things excel and data to manage our paid search marketing activity
- We won an ISPO Gold Award in 2018 for the design of our Lawrence Jacket
- In 2018 we recycled 6.7 million plastic bottles into our gear
- In 2019 Kathmandu joined B Corp for a more sustainable and inclusive economy
Listed eight days agoat Selwyn House SchoolWe are seeking an engaging and enthusiastic Communications Co-ordinator to join the Selwyn House community. Listed eleven days agoat Profile Group
Join an exciting team as Data Analyst and gain valuable exposure within a large organisation.
- 2-3 Month Temp assignment
- Immediate start
- West Christchurch Location
Listed three days agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
This is your chance to use your media and communications expertise to advise and support senior leaders in the organisation.
- Work collaboratively across Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu and its subsidiaries
- Proactively manage, design and support communications
- You'll have high-level strategic communications experience
Listed one day agoat PURE Group LimitedDigital marketing guru needed to upsize our digital marketing and international eCommerce sales! Shopify, Amazon, Google, YouTube ... Listed two days agoat Dove Electronics LimitedThis full-time role involves building and modifying a wide variety of computers for a well established IT wholesaler. Listed ten days agoat The Agency CommunicationsThe Agency Communications Limited is seeking a communications coordinator for our strongly performing communications and marketing agency. Listed fourteen days agoat Antarctic Heritage Trust
Newly created role, which is responsible for the coordination, planning and helping deliver the Inspiring Explorers youth programme.
- Newly created role
- Work as part of a high performing team
- Work in the Antarctic sector
Listed eight days agoat intelliHUBThis is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Intellihub organization in New Zealand (Christchurch) as an Automation Tester Listed sixteen days agoat JOYN
14 month maternity cover in this fast paced media role
- Support, manage and contribute to the sales and operations areas
- Great team who love what they do
- Hands on role using all your technical and service coordination skills
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business SupportAs the 2023 Census PMO Manager, you will work very closely on a day-to-day basis with the census programme director and census programme manager. Listed nine days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
The Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering organisational change via our digital transformation programme known as Te Manu Korokī.
- Lead business transformation for NZ's largest NFP organisation
- Support a large number of kiwis and their whanau
- This is an opportunity to be recognised as a change agent
Listed seventeen days agoat G L Bowron & Co LimitedMarketing and sales coordinator to evaluate and contribute to marketing vision and strategies of the company Listed three days agoat AllightSykes Pty Ltd
Currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Product Specialist - Generators to join our team in Christchurch.
- Global Company
- World class light, power, and pumping solutions
- A competitive base salary + fully maintained vehicle
Receive new jobs for this search by email