Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Christchurch Central CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Computer Culture
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in a fun, energetic and progressive IT solutions provider.
- Advance your career, competitive salary, company vehicle and health benefits.
- Excellent team, great culture, modern offices next to Hagley Park.
This is a featured jobat Geeks on Wheels
Full-Time - Christchurch Region • Great package inc. Hourly Rate, Generous Bonuses, Phone + + use of a very cool “Geeks” company car
- Great ongoing career prospects
- No formal IT qualifications … no problem. We’ll train you.
- Industry Leading package inc. Generous Bonuses, Phone + use of a company car
Listed four days agoat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a savvy second level IT system support to provide desktop support to staff and partners, as well as general support to the IT team.
- Awesome CBD lacation
- NZ's leading Law Firm
- Do you love technology?
Listed ten hours agoat PaxusBased in Christchurch. We are looking for customer service people with 1 to 2 years experience within a call centre environment. Listed four days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
You would be the "Go To" person for any internal IT enquries.
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Team Based Environment
- Central Christchurch
Listed six days agoat Gough CAT
Launchpad for your IT career with a enthusiastic and supportive team of professionals... and a great manager!
- Vibrant and enthusiastic team,
- Great opportunity to start your career
- Christchurch based
Listed six days agoat Coffee Culture
Coffee Culture is looking for a computer whiz with a strong understanding of POS systems to join our team
- Established company
- Future focused and fun work environment
- Free coffee!
Listed seven days agoat Business Distributors LtdBe a switched on help desk operator. Offer level 1 and 2 to our nationwide client base. Maintain DCA agent links, and be a supplies coordinator. Listed four days agoat Broadway TechnologyFlex your technical muscles to enhance, debug, and fix trading systems that are responsible for billions of dollars of notional a day. Listed six days agoat Christ's CollegeChrist's College is seeking a capable and enthusiastic Digital Services Helpdesk Technician to join its team. Listed twelve days agoat PCSCIT Service Technician - This is not a Help Desk position Listed three days agoat The I.T. TeamWe are looking for a highly capable experienced Engineer to work alongside our current team in servicing our customers. Listed four hours agoat Crew Consulting
Great opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join this company who invest in their people and are committed to providing great client service
- Global company with local benefits
- Collaborate with the software team to deliver output
- People are important and they invest well in their team
Listed six hours agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
We are looking for a proactive, passionate BI Analyst to join the team and make a real contribution to the work that we are doing.
- Dynamic organisation that exists to support the tribal institutions of Ngāi Tahu
- Improve and expand the use of reporting across Te Rūnanga Group
- You will be part of a dedicated, supportive and high performing team
Listed six days agoat The Talent Hive - IT & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
The Technical Consultant role is a great mix of hands-on technical work, solution design and provides 'go to' seniority to the rest of the team.
- Work with some of NZ's largest and most complex projects
- Christchurch based yet working with clients around the country
- Renowned culture, ongoing innovation and futuristic thinking
Listed three days agoat Computer Concepts Limited
The continued growth sees us looking for an experienced and highly skilled Senior Systems Engineer to join our Christchurch Team.
- Senior technical role including some presales/consultancy
- Design and implementation for a diverse range of clients
- Culture always comes first, fit the team and then fit the job
Listed eleven days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Take the next step in your career and join our Solution Delivery team in this Voice Delivery Manager position
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Based in Addington, Christchurch
Listed fourteen days agoat Hays Information Technology
Are you an experienced SQL Database Administrator? Contact Chloe@Hays chloe.sabbadin@Hays.net.nz or 033776656
- Database Administrator
- Database Administrator Permanent Position
- Become the Subject Matter Expert
Listed four days agoat Crescent Consulting
Develop Software freely at a highly innovative Christchurch based technology up-and-comer.
- Diverse range of projects from cloud through to IoT design
- Experience life at an innovative Christchurch company
- Avoid red tape and endless meetings…a developers dream!
Listed eighteen days agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT
- Junior technical role based in Christchurch
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed seven days agoat Verizon Connect
Work with support and development teams around the world to provide 3rd level support for Geobase SDK customers.
- Christchurch's fastest growing technology company
- Fantastic, friendly team
- Challenging role that will test your abilities
Listed three days agoat Sourced | IT Recruitment Specialists
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a passion for Agile. Extremely collaborative, delivery focused Agile setting.
- Genuine international product development environment
- Join a close knit, highly skilled team in a TDD agile software dev environment
- Collaborate in the continued development of a mature product set used globally
Receive new jobs for this search by email