Science & Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in Botany Downs AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat TRA
We embrace and expand curious, creative minds to challenge the status quo and shape decisions that will improve peoples’ lives.
- Utilise your data analysis and interpersonal skills
- Make a big impact on the clients we work with
- Come join our supportive and innovative agency
This is a featured jobat Jacobsen Creative Surfaces
Assist with product development working with R&D team in a lab based environment. Work on product concepts, testing programs and reporting.Chemistry!
- Student Intern for summer break project (10 weeks )
- Work with a market leader on Marine products
- Outstanding company, culture, team and opportunity
Listed five days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for caring individuals, who currently live in the Cockle Bay area or surrounding suburbs, to assist our client - Apply Today! Listed twelve days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Bruce McLaren Retirement Village in Howick has an opportunity for you!
- Varied role with great team environment
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed four days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed three days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This newly created role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced internal manager who has a passion for people, teams and systems.
- New role to make your own
- Great team of local people
Listed three days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed two days agoat EurofinsAt Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing NZ, microbiology laboratory analysts perform testing to ensure the safety and compliance of finished products Listed three days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaIf you want to make a positive difference by supporting people with impairments and/or mental health conditions then this could be the role for you. Listed four days agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
Listed twelve days agoat EurofinsWe are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Food Chemistry lab. Listed nine days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community homes across Auckland
- Full time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed nine days agoat Raukura Hauora O TainuiThe Kaiarahi role will work with and support whanau to take responsibility and control of their health and the social supports they require. Listed eleven days agoat EurofinsWe are currently seeking multiple entry-level Laboratory Technicians to join our Auckland Microbiology Department. Listed ten days agoat Kainga Ora
Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring the programme is delivered within the compliance timeframe.
- Be responsible for regular reporting and monitoring
- Bring your strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Annual salary of $98,500 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed nine days agoat Family Success MattersBring your social work degree skills and join us in home-visiting families to build their capacity to give their children a good safe start in life.
Receive new jobs for this search by email