Jobs in Blenheim MarlboroughSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Burnsco
Looking for a lifestyle change? Join the Leisure Retail Management team based at the beautiful Waikawa Marina and live the dream!
- Management opportunity in the picturesque Waikawa
- Fantastic salary package and perks
- Great company culture and supportive team environment
This is a featured jobat Cuddon Limited
A great opportunity currently exists for a Refrigeration Engineer to join our smallrefrigeration team - within a large company, based in Blenheim.
- Modern Vehicle Fleet - 2015 - small team in Refrigeration area
- Established company 80 years - 75 staff
- Marlborough climate and environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Spark New Zealand Trading Limited20 hour and 30 hour positions available. Competitive salary and commission, and generous staff purchasing benefits. Listed three days agoat BP Oil New Zealand Limited
We are looking for friendly Customer Service Representatives to join our vibrant team at BP Connect Blenheim!
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to make great coffee?
- Fancy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Listed nineteen hours agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time role in our company vineyards with paid training while contributing to award-winning brands.
- Join a booming industry with career progression opportunities!
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks -- be part of our story in the vineyards
- Bonus, paid training, travel allowance, product allowance and more
Listed twelve days agoat WineWorks
Seeking a Night Shift Cellar Hand for our busy wine bottling facility
- Join a fun and friendly team!
- Full time & permanent night shift position
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
12noon – 8pm Monday to Friday. Attractive Base + uncapped commission. Work from home. Top Well established Outsource Contract Centre.
- Work From Home
- 12noon - 8pm Monday to Friday
- Attractive base with uncapped commission
Listed fifteen hours agoat Sheffield
Unique opportunity to lead the continued success of a global wine producer, whilst enjoying the outstanding lifestyle the region has to offer.
- Major New Zealand Wine Company
- Preferred Marlborough Base
Listed ten days agoat Blenheim SchoolSchool Administrator, 32 hours per week term time only Listed eleven days agoat Nelson Marlborough Health
We have a casual Dental Assistant position available. Focus on and provide dental assisting and administration work.
- Bring your enthusiasm and customer service skills
- Support better oral health outcomes for children in the Marlborough region
- Join a supportive team environment
Listed eleven days agoat Villa Maria Estate
Come and join New Zealand's Most awarded Wine Company
- Staff discounts and benefits
- Supportive team and training provided
- Award-winning company in an exciting industry
Listed nine days agoat Marlborough District Council
This role provides administrative backing across all HR functions; first-line HR advice and guidance to staff; and fit for purpose HR reporting.
- personal integrity, discretion, sound judgement and attention to detail
- proven experience in payroll and administration
- knowledge and experience with NZ employment legislation and practices
Listed nine days agoat WineWorks
Client Services Manager
- Client services and team leadership focus
- Varied, fast paced and challenging role
- Attractive salary on offer
Listed sixteen hours agoat Indevin LtdLogistics Coordinator to support our supply team with processing of orders, ensuring effective distribution of our product to our Customers Listed sixteen days agoat Indevin LtdWe’re a 100% New Zealand-owned (and proud of it), dynamic company looking for permanent Cellar Hands to join our Marlborough winery. Listed eleven days agoat ToyotaService Reception Listed sixteen days agoat Avis Budget Group
Help customers at our counter, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey
- Full training provided, leading brand within travel & tourism
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Work/life balance - 20 hours per week, Friday Saturday Sunday Monday only
Listed three days agoat Marlborough District Council
Council is looking for someone with a positive attitude and has a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction to assist in Customer Service Team.
- Team player - have great inter-personal skills
- Manage multi-tasks without compromising quality
- Keen eye for detail and computer literate
Listed five days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Assist with the support, coordination and implementation of the health safety and environmental strategy within Constellation Brands.
- Great company with high profile safety culture
- Benefits package includes bonus, wellness benefits, and wine allowance!
- Friendly working team environment
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our team of social workers are a tight knit group who work closely together and share our Oranga Tamariki values. We are looking for you to help us!
- Blenheim based – full-time/permanent.
- Focus on the children and young people in NZ.
- Join a great team and supportive working environment.
Listed twelve days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This is a busy and varied role suited to an experienced and professional administrator.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email