Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support, Sport & Recreation Jobs in Birkenhead AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Expensify
Are you a people person who's super passionate about product and customer experience? Become a Success Coach and help us change the game!
- Support customers day in and day out
- Maintain customer happiness and problem solve on their behalf
- Articulate complex thoughts
This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
We are seeking a highly successful Enterprise Business Development Manager to grow our business.
- Excellent base income, uncapped commission on recurring subscription revenue
- Future increases based on performance
- Leadership and personal development a strong focus
Listed five hours agoat Bayleys Realty Group
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the office to look after a team of experienced residential sales consultants.
- Support the residential real estate sales team
- Fast paced role with plenty of variety
- Based in Ponsonby where you can view all the foot traffic!
Listed four days agoat Converga
To be successful in this role, you need to display enthusiasm to achieve client satisfaction at all times, and exude a positive "can-do" attitude.
- 1 Full Time position available
- North shore location
- Great career opportunity!
Listed thirty five minutes agoat NZDRC
Join our friendly team of Case Managers. If you have solid admin experience and working in Takapuna with no overtime sounds good - Apply Today!
- Dynamic organisation and a role that helps others
- Competitive Salary
- Takapuna Beach Location
Listed eight days agoat Unleashed Software
We're continuing to grow which means that our office is super busy with both people & events - we need some additional support to make the office hum!
- Join a friendly team with an awesome company culture
- Varied role - you won't get bored!
- Shiny new offices in the heart of Takapuna
Listed two days agoat Lion
Champion sociability by creating authentic interactions with our people, and be empowered to be the best you can be everyday.
- An opportunity to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Join a culture built on sociability and living well
- Based in Freemans Bay, Auckland
Listed three days agoat Spencer HenshawWe’re looking for a new General Office Administrator for our Takapuna office to keep it organised, provisioned, and running like a clock. Listed seven hours agoat ServillesAre you passionate about hairdressing and fashion? Are you a customer service star? We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist! Listed three days agoat Joylab Group Limited
Looking for an admin super star to work in a busy and varied role at The Postman's Leg, Glenfield!
- ASAP start, 20 hours per week (flexible hours!)
- Popular Glenfield local
- Fun, relaxed team of hospitality professionals
Listed eight days agoat Premier Institute of Education
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with a friendly disposition to join our company as our new Administrative Assistant
- Supportive and collaborative team
Listed seven days agoat FragomenWe have an exciting opportunity for a Visa Coordinator/ Office Coordinator to join our busy, friendly Auckland team. Listed nine days agoat Eclipse Recruitment Ltd
Small family business, close knit team with a supportive culture
- 20-25 hours per week
- Established Business
- Wear multiple hats
Listed eleven days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Seeking switched on office all-rounder/receptionist for casual or part time work in the heart of Ponsonby!
- Ponsonby location; warm and friendly team
- Casual work for stay at home parents or someone looking to take a step back
- Training provided; be the go-to person
Listed three days agoat The Instillery Group LimitedThe Instillery are looking for an experienced office administrator to join their busy team! Listed nine days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced administrator who is looking for work life balance and work closer to home!
- Varied, challenging role, suits ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ponsonby, fulltime but some school holiday flexibility
- Work in a lovely team with a great culture
Listed nine days agoat Lake House Arts CentreA part time contractor position coordinating Venue Hire and Studio Activities at Lake House Arts Centre has become available from October 2019. Listed eight days agoat Centre for Social ImpactA fantastic & unique opportunity to work in an innovative social business environment. Great location in Ponsonby, working with an amazing team. Listed fourteen days agoat Il Casaro LtdImmediate Start Avoid the City traffic Work around school hours Mon-Friday 9am- 3pm Listed fifteen days agoat Smith&Smith
Seeking an experienced Customer Service superstar to join our Auckland Admin Team and help us solve people's problems with real care!
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash
- Inspiring leaders and development opportunities
- Join our family-like culture and solve people's problems with real care!
Receive new jobs for this search by email