Information & Communication Technology, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Listed one hour agoat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed two days agoat Graham ConsultingThis city-based client is looking for someone with outstanding Microsoft Access knowledge to help out with a one-off project to tidy up their database Listed seven hours agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed one day agoat healthAllianceLead Data Strategy & Architecture design Exciting Project Work healthAlliance FPSC is the integral link between the clinical services,... Listed one day agoat COMSMART
Immediate Junior Project Manager opportunity working across various different NZ organisations on a 6 month contract.
- Central Auckland Location
- Working on tel-co services projects
- Previous experience a must
Listed twenty two hours agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We are kicking off our search for our Business Owner - BSS, who will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the streams backlog!
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed two days agoat 920
Join a reputed organisation in Auckland CBD for an interesting permanent position.
- Provide Insight and Analysis
- Design, Develop and maintain BI reports
- Business Intellingence - data analysis and reporting projects
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
A brand new position. Career growth opportunity. Globally recognised. For those who love Data Visualisaton, Analytics and Data Storytelling
- $85 - 125,000 base per annum + Benefits
- Auckland City location
- Internal career growth opportunity
Listed one day agoat NZDF
Play a critical leadership role, be part of a large & significant business transformation that is set up for success
- Newly created 2IC role; drive change & build teams around you
- Play a pivotal part as we transform our culture, our people, the way we work
- Start-up environment, permanent, Petone, Wellington based opportunity
Listed one hour agoat Equifax Australia
Imperative that you have a great understanding/experience of B2B API products. Significant understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Global company renowned for innovation & cutting-edge technologies/tools
- Salary circa $110,000 + super + MANY benefits (see ad for details)
- Further days off for birthday, volunteering and floating day
Listed six days agoat The University of Auckland
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Manager to lead and coach a team of analysts.
- Lead a team of high performing analysts
- Unique and exciting environment
- Great benefits
Listed two days agoat Fraedom
Join a stable team of 10+ database developers, working on some cutting edge challenging work in a large complex environment!
- Innovative Environment – Cutting Edge Technologies
- Team of 300+ in swanky CBD Auckland offices
- We have ‘Practice model’ – No hierarchy, No Line Managers/Flat Structure
Listed eight days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Due to company growth and our increased focus on strengthening our Digital Operations we have an opportunity for a Hardware and Asset Administrator
- Close proximity to public transport
- Income protection and Life insurance
- On-going training and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email