Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support, Other Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed six days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed one day agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed six days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed two days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed six days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed six days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed eight days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed one day agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed seven days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed six hours agoat CBROS Technologies LtdWe seek a talented remote support engineer, who can assist our customers with tier 1-2 network troubleshooting and new network hardware provisioning. Listed five days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed seven days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Are you looking to really kick off your IT career in a great well known business in the Auckland CBD?
- Well known enterprise business
- CBD location
- Fantastic role to grow an learn
Listed six days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Newly created role reporting to the GM of a fast growing, innovative natural products business pushing FMCG boundaries!
- Utilise your commercial and analytical skills
- Provide meaningful reporting to drive sales and revenue streams
- Assist management across sales channels and production facilities
Listed four days agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers. Listed two days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Are you all about an "Always on" New Zealand?
- Join our Network Operations Centre working on a 24x7 rotation roster
- Monitor the Network, IT infrastructure and various applications.
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
Listed twelve days agoat NZDF - Military
The NZ Army is on the lookout for our next ICT stars! Could you operate and maintain our top secret equipment? We offer a career unlike anything else.
- Information & Communications Technology roles
- No previous experience required, all training provided
- Exciting and diverse work environment
Listed three days agoat The Total TrustSix to 10 hours weekly Duties. General Office Experienced in Basic Book Keeping, Filing, Typing and dictation, Spread sheets. Listed six days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Receive new jobs for this search by email