Information & Communication Technology, Sales, Pathology Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Storage King
We currently have a Full time position available for a Store Manager to join our team based in St. Lukes.
- Join a fast growing, successful Australian market leader
- Flexible, team players who enjoy customer service will love this job
- Retail/Sales experience ideal, happy to train self-storage skills
Listed three hours agoat TR Group
An exciting opportunity has come up to join TR Group as a Customer Service/Sales Representative in our Auckland Rental team.
- Build sales activity in the rental branch
- Bring your sales experience
- Join a tight knit team
Listed one day agoat Alexander James Limited
Opportunity for a talented Data/ BI Analyst to join one of the largest and most significant land development projects in New Zealand's history.
- CBD Location
- Fun and supportive environment
- Grow with an industry leader!
Listed two days agoat Jobmedia
Great entry-level role for a smart and driven graduate looking to get into the media industry - providing customer and admin support to the sales team
- Amazing opportunity for a smart and passionate junior
- Work with one of NZ's leading media businesses - one of the best in the market
- Known for their great culture and supportive management
Listed one day agoat GPC Asia Pacific
Sales Rep in the Automotive industry & need a change? Looking to take that next step from automotive parts? Bring your passion & develop your career!
- Iconic brand with some incredible things happening over the next few years
- Utilise your passion for the industry & develop our key trade relationships
- Sales incentives, company vehicle, laptop & cell phone
Listed six days agoat MTFMTF Finance Mt Eden is an Auckland city franchise of MTF Finance, a nationwide network of franchises and vehicle dealers providing flexible finance. Listed ten days agoat salt
Great temp opportunity in South Auckland for experienced Sales Administrators/Coordinators!
- $25-30 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- South/East Auckland
- Many benefits to temping with Salt
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: ParnellParnellCompetitive based on experienceclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: Sales CoordinatorsSales Coordinators
Find your happy place working holiday home management specialist, Bachcare, to onboard new properties to their rental portfolio
- Parnell location – street parking & train nearby
- Travel & tourism industry
- Work with a premium brand that promotes creative thinking and a positive culture
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Join a company who is one of the market leaders in their industry! Apply now or call Lizzie or Yasamine at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821
- Competitive salary
- Growing company
- Deal with global companies
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserSales Representative - Coffee Industry - Established brands - Great team environment - Exciting opportunity Listed six days agoat iDigitalAs our Business Development Assistant you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential new small – medium sized business customers. Listed one day agoat CROSSMARKExciting opportunity for a passionate Territory Specialist to be the face of leading consumer electronics brand, BOSE! 16 hrs per week, Auckland city Listed three days agoat CoLab Wine MerchantsCoLab Wine Merchants is a dynamic, fast growing national wine distribution business representing a portfolio of well known, highly respected brands. Listed two days agoat Auckland Museum
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: ParnellParnellclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
Exceptional opportunity for a business leader who has proven success leading, motivating and driving sales in an event, hospitality or tourism field.
- You will enhance and grow the Museum's events and tourism business
- Opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous NZ organisation
- Exciting period of change and growth
Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
In this team, Territory Managers develop quickly to head office roles. You'll enjoy a fun culture, loads of development & scope for a global career.
- Large global FMCG player offering succession path here and/ or overseas.
- Warm culture. Well supported, high profile brands.
- Stepping stone to a really rewarding career in one of the best global teams.
Listed six days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed ten hours agoat CallCentre People
We are on the hunt for a B2B Sales Star :)
- Competetive Salary
- Great location
Listed three days agoat Intrepid Travel
We are searching for an outstanding sales consultant to join our fun, dynamic team in Auckland.
- Fun and relaxed culture within a dynamic global organisation
- Be a part of a company that is globally-renowned
- Combine your passion for work and travel
Listed two days agoat Red Bull Ltd
Work closely with our field sales team to provide data insights via reporting to ensure our team remains the most effective in the market.
- Join our Fun, Fast Paced, Energetic Team
- Complete Ownership of this Highly Valued Support Role
- Strong Excel Skills needed with Analytical Aptitude
Receive new jobs for this search by email