Marketing & Communications, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed four days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed four days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed two days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We're seeking Scanners to assist our TB Testing teams, we have three month-fixed term and casual contracts available.
- Do you have farm work experience with great large animal handling skills?
- Bring your initiative and a willingness to learn
- Full training and support provided
Listed two days agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed three days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed nine days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed twenty two days agoat Firstlight Foods
First Light Wagyu Customer Relationship Manager Otago/Southland
- First Light Foods is an innovative grass-fed Meat Company based in Hawke’s Bay
- The role requires travel throughout the lower and wider South Island
- A vehicle and competitive salary package is offered
Listed four days agoat Southern District Health Board
As Communications Advisor in the Dunedin Hospital redevelopment team you will be at the leading edge of a development which will improve healthcare.
- Provide communications advice and expertise to the Southern DHB
- Bring along your media and marketing skills
- Opportunity to shine in the communications space
Listed twenty three days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed two days agoat Blis Technologies
Lead the digital revolution at Blis Technologies and contribute to global growth in the health and wellness sector.
- Utilize your skill-set to contribute to growth
- Motivated team, Great products, Solid pipeline
- Hands-on, ability to make a difference
Listed twenty one days agoat Dunedin Casino
- • Paid meal break and meal provided
- • Ongoing training and development opportunities
- • Fully laundered uniforms
Listed fifteen days agoat Rural DirectionsThis is an opportunity to be part of something very special. Listed nine days agoat PF Olsen LtdPF Olsen Ltd is a leading provider of forestry services for more than 46 years, and we are committed to achieving quality outcomes for our clients. Listed ten days agoat National Veterinary CareAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time, experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our busy team. Listed twenty two days agoat Human Connections Group
A unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to join this global organisation based from the Dunedin Head Office
- New Zealand organisation with international reach
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Innovative cancer diagnostic product which is saving lives across the world
Listed seventeen days agoat University of Otago
Provide strategic leadership across the University in all aspects of international marketing and recruitment.
- Lead and drive international recruitment and marketing strategy
- Seek out and lead business development projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary, five weeks' annual leave
Listed twelve days agoat Department of Conservation
Are you someone who loves the outdoors, has lots of practical skills and enjoys working with people?
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- We are looking for a switched on Ranger to join our operations team in Alexandra
- Use your practical skills to achieve excellent conservation outcomes
Listed nine days agoat Oceana Gold (New Zealand) Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a Social and Digital Media student or graduate to gain experience - coordinate digital marketing across the operation.
- Leave a digital legacy
- Part-time, 12 months fixed-term
- Based at the largest gold mine in New Zealand
Listed twenty one days agoat Vetlife
Work within a great team using your technician and animal handling skills and empathy with farming clients.
- Flexible working
- Be part of a professional, dedicated team
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed three days agoat Numat LtdWe are looking for a customer-focused, creative, problem-solver to join our team in the Customer Service / Marketing Assistant role.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education