Marketing & Communications, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed five days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed four days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed three days agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed twenty three hours agoat AWF
Rock Sample Crushing and Processing for mining site laboratory
- Competitive pay rates and holiday pay
- Great potential to build on your career
- Ongoing Work
Listed seven days agoat GraymontAs a Plant Operator (casual) with Graymont and based at our Makareao Plant (Dunback, Otago) you will be involved in a wide range of activities around Listed six days agoat Fulton HoganNo matter what the position, you’ll be responsible for the continued growth and success of FHWater through delivering good work throughout our regions Listed ten days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed four days agoat Southern District Health Board
As Communications Advisor in the Dunedin Hospital redevelopment team you will be at the leading edge of a development which will improve healthcare.
- Provide communications advice and expertise to the Southern DHB
- Bring along your media and marketing skills
- Opportunity to shine in the communications space
Listed twenty four days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed two days agoat Blis Technologies
Lead the digital revolution at Blis Technologies and contribute to global growth in the health and wellness sector.
- Utilize your skill-set to contribute to growth
- Motivated team, Great products, Solid pipeline
- Hands-on, ability to make a difference
Listed twenty two days agoat Dunedin Casino
- • Paid meal break and meal provided
- • Ongoing training and development opportunities
- • Fully laundered uniforms
Listed seven days agoat Fluid Engineering
Seeking a Network Planning Manager to join the Aurora team in a pivotal role within the asset management division.
- A new senior role- in a network with major investment and transformation phase
- Blend strategy and growth planning for Otago's electricity networks
- Use your knowledge to optimise a fast-growing network
Listed twenty two days agoat Human Connections Group
A unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to join this global organisation based from the Dunedin Head Office
- New Zealand organisation with international reach
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Innovative cancer diagnostic product which is saving lives across the world
Listed nineteen days agoat Aurora Energy
If you want strategy to be the focus of your next role, this is a rare opportunity to set the future direction for vital infrastructure.
- A new senior role in an organisation in a major investment phase
- Bring together strategies for network growth and asset management
- Be a core part of this transformational period
Listed four days agoat Pipeline Recruitment
Seeking a highly capable H&S practitioner. Great career opportunity. Excellent remuneration. Dunedin location. Relocation assistance if required.
- Exciting hands-on Health and Safety leadership role
- Great team, supportive leadership, growth focussed company
- Leading Electricity Distribution Industry employer
Listed eleven days agoat Preston & Blythe
If you're a Distribution Line Mechanic. We have many options throughout the country which may be just the opportunity you've been waiting for
- Health and Safety Above Reproach
- Substantial Pay with OT and Added Benefits
- Opportunities to Up-skill
Listed one day agoat Premium Mechanical Group
HD Fitters / Diesel Mechanics / Heavy Equipment Mechanics with CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Liebherr experience preferable
- Up to $68p/h + Salary Sacrifice Options Available
- Get Onboard With WA's Most PREMIUM Maintenance Contractor
- Our People Are Our Greatest Success
Listed twenty two days agoat Connetics
This isn’t just any Cable Jointing role. Oh yes, you’ll be doing everything you’d expect, and using your technical expertise to the full.
- Bring your technical expertise in cable jointing to Central Otago
- A focus on safety, innovation, and taking you and your ideas seriously
- Receive professional development opportunities
Listed eighteen days agoat University of Otago
Provide strategic leadership across the University in all aspects of international marketing and recruitment.
- Lead and drive international recruitment and marketing strategy
- Seek out and lead business development projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary, five weeks' annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education