Human Resources & Recruitment, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Totara Health Ltd.
As part of the Customer Services Team, this role provides the warm friendly and approachable service that we strive for.
- Be part of an organisation that strives to improve equity and access
- Work across multiple customer service areas
- Connect our community with the services they need
Listed three days agoat Able Personnel
Keen to work within a small team with a company who appreciates your skillset and strong work ethic?
- Well known, highly ethical brand
- Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (half hour lunch)
- Uniform provided, great offices, easy parking!
Listed ten days agoat Fuseworks MediaWe're looking for a keen bean to join our fast growing media software company. Listed five days agoat Tumu GroupWe have a full-time permanent position available for an efficient HR Administrator who is passionate about people and process. Listed thirteen days agoat AWF
Roles like this don't come around often in Hawkes Bay. Enjoy a career with scope to grow in a thriving industry.
- High volume temporary recruitment
- Supportive fun team culture
- Fast paced and high energy
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesAn exciting Recruiter/Scheduler work opportunity for the next 8 months. Join our close-knit team as we gear up for the next Spring/Summer season Listed twenty two days agoat Xero
Are you passionate about helping small business? Use your customer service skills to empower small businesses and accountants and have fun too!
- Awesome customer experience opportunity
- High performing team
- Fantastic culture
Listed twelve days agoat Habit Group
Provide careers advice and expertise for clients with injuries rehabilitating back to work in the sunny Hawke's Bay!
- Can you engage and motivate jobseekers?
- Are you proven with obtaining job placement outcomes?
- 12 month fixed term - full time or part time!
Listed eleven days agoat CARTERS
Are you a sales administrator with trade & construction exposure?
- Bring your service and coordination game-face to this busy sales environment
- Nationwide industry with great benefits including super & health
- Hastings Location - Fixed term for 1 year
Listed ten days agoat KraftHeinz NZThis senior role reports directly to the Site Manager and is responsible for leading implementation and management of Operational Risk Management. Listed twenty one days agoat McCain Foods (NZ) Limited
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an international FCMG business
- Join our global, family owned FMCG Company
- Generalist HR Role based in Hastings
- Join an Iconic business with a dynamic culture
Listed seven days agoat Air New ZealandAs a Casual Customer Service Assistant at Napier Airport, you'll be joining a busy team serving our visitors and residents of the beautiful Hawkes Bay Listed six days agoat NOW New Zealand LimitedWe're on the hunt for a customer service rep superstar! If providing an amazing customer experience is your thing, get in touch. Listed eight days agoat Napier Port
We're looking for an HR Advisor to join our team on a permanent basis.
- Exciting time to join an organisation that values people
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A generalist role, with the opportunity to work on exciting projects
Listed nineteen days agoat NaturalMedsThis customer services role requires someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who enjoys a good team dynamic and a high level of customer contact. Listed eight days agoat PAK'nSAVEJoin the team! Listed eleven days agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
The heart of our mission is to help New Zealanders experience the joy of better hearing; come be part of our journey!
- Do you love providing gold standard care to your customers?
- Make a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss
- Join the Bay Audiology family today!
Listed six days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
Provide technical support, coaching and advice on projects designed to effectively manage Ravensdown's fundamental S&W risks and priorities.
- Drive the continual development of an even stronger S&W culture
- Great company culture with investment in your ongoing development
- Ideally located in Napier, Hamilton or Palmerston North.
Listed fourteen days agoat CARTERS
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…
- Seeking variety & development?
- Earn top rates, employee benefits & buying privileges
- Join a family oriented environment at CARTERS Waipukurau
Receive new jobs for this search by email