Legal, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed three days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: CanterburyCanterburyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
We have a fantastic fixed-term opportunity to pursue a new challenge with a focus on public social sector and regulatory law.
- Full time or part time fixed-term, depending on experience
- Exciting Crown entity in growth mode
- Health and social sector focus
Listed thirteen days agoat Profile Group
Craigmore is a highly successful, farming and agricultural investment group that has a solid reputation both in their field and on a global platform.
- Craigmore Sustainables Ltd
- Hornby, Christchurch Location
- An established position offering a wide variety of work
Listed two days agoat Dairy Holdings Ltd
Dairy Holdings Limited advises that a number of contract milking and variable/lower order sharemilkers positions will be available for next season.
- Extensive South Island based operations including heifer winter support farms.
- 59 farms producing 17M milk solids under various operating structures.
- Career progression systems allowing high performers to grow themselves & assets.
Listed seven days agoat AgRecruit Human Resources
FMC has recently acquired a significant portion of DuPont's Crop Protection business, enabling an industry-leading selective insecticide portfolio.
- Use your knowledge of pastoral & arable farming
- Employ your senior-level technical sales & product mgmt skills
- Canterbury based role
Listed twenty one days agoat Agri Labour Australia
Farm Manager/Grower needed for Berry Production in Bundaberg! Privately owned company, Great Career opportunity, Apply Now!
- Large National Business
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity for Growth
Listed twenty one days agoat Hays Legal
Kaiapoi firm seeking very experienced Property Legal Executive/ Property Solicitor for 6 month contract role.
- Contract/ Temp role for experienced Executive or Solicitor
- Paying up to $70k - experience dependent
- Down to earth and relaxed office culture
Listed twenty one days agoat NZSkiThis specialist role requires you to work as part of a close knit team using our snowmaking equipment to produce high quality and high volumes of... Listed two days agoat VetlifeUse your customer service and retail skills and experience in a busy veterinary practice setting. Listed twenty nine days agoat MedSource NZ Ltd
We are currently looking for a dynamic Operations Assistant to join our busy team. The role involves day-to-day tasks associated with our operations
- Fun Innovative team
- Value employee imput and new ideas
- Future progression within the company
Listed eight days agoat Veterinary EnterprisesWe are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Companion Animal Veterinarian to join our team in Ashburton. Listed three days agoat Vetlife
Experienced Vet Nurse/Cattery Assistant position working in a busy mixed veterinary practice.
- Varied role
- Busy, mixed animal practice
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Listed twenty three days agoat Arrowsmith Law1 - 3 YR PQE Lawyer - Property, Commercial, Succession Listed seven days agoat SPCASPCA Ashburton is seeking 2 part-time Animal Attendants. Listed four days agoat SPCAOperations Co-ordinator Listed one day agoat PeopleMAD LimitedSenior Farm Manager Role - Rakaia Island Limited Listed twenty one days agoat Ngai Tahu FarmingWith the new season approaching, we currently have opportunities for Dairy Production Managers, Dairy Farm Assistants, and Relief Milkers. Listed seventeen days agoat Oakley's Premium Fresh VegetablesOakley’s seeks an experienced Quality Controller to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall QC of our produce. Listed six days agoat Carrfields Ltd
Come and join a Family owned business and progress your career with us.
- Family owned business
- Canterbury region
- Join a successful team
Listed eight days agoat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education