Part Time Jobs in All CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Harbour View Motel
We are a busy Motel in Timaru looking for a special person (male or female) to join our small housekeeping team 8-12 hours week (approx).
- Ability to work to five-star standards
- Experience in motel cleaning is essential.
- Strong work ethic, work unsupervised.
This is a featured jobat Sunglass Style Ltd
We are looking for an energetic, fun and bubbly person to join our Westfield Riccarton team. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Enjoy being a sunglass stylist for both luxury and lifestyle brands
- Great Incentives and bonus scheme for top acheivers
- Be part of a fun and dynamic New Zealand retail team
Listed one day agoat Garden Hotel LtdAn exciting opportunity has been created for a highly professional Receptionist to join our Hotel team. Listed six hours agoat Three Sixty HR
Telemarketing from home - work the hours that suit you during business hours. Tools and training provided to conduct appointment setting calls.
- Work from Home - tools and training provided
- 20 hours per week Mon-Fri during business hours
- Business to Business calls for a commercial cleaning company
Listed four days agoat Dorset House Lodge LtdCome and work in the tourism industry at a busy central backpacker, where no two days are the same! Listed five days agoat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We are currently searching for an exceptional Customer Service Representative to fill this customer facing role at our Northlands Shopping Centre.
- > Great location
- > Be a key member of our Customer Service team
- > Start your career with Kiwi Property
Listed four hours agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others Charles UphamRetirement Village in Rangiora has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed three days agoat Essential HRThis role is a mix of providing excellent customer service, accurate office admin and targeted sales. Listed seven hours agoat Fino hotel & suitesThe position involves all aspects of front office reception and Night Audit tasks. Listed five days agoat Ice cream Charlie LtdPart time weekend retail sales position at multiple sites around Christchurch. Listed five hours agoat Waimairi Beach Golf ClubWaimairi Beach Golf Club (WBGC) is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Bar/Café Manager in the Clubhouse Cafe Listed three days agoat BrandwearAttend to Showroom Customers Place Purchase Orders & Invoice Customers Coordinate with Suppliers General office administration & other duties Listed six hours agoat Te Puna OrangaFinance Manager responsible for managing the finances of a non-government agency who work with whanau affected by sexual abuse. Listed five days agoat Sacred Heart SchoolWe are looking for that important 'someone' that will be the first point of contact at our awesome school who can efficiently run our school office. Listed three days agoat ASB Bank Limited
Provide unbeatable experiences and outcomes for our new and existing customers.
- Part time opportunities
- Help our customers achieve their financial goals
- Fun and supportive team culture
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We are seeking an Administrator to join our friendly team based in Christchurch.
- Position Part-Time (18.75 hrs/week)
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation World-wide
- Genuinely Supporting Communities and Doing Good
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment Network LtdBe a part of the action. Be a part of something special. Join us for sporting events, concerts, weddings, festivals... create special experiences one Listed three days agoat Pegasus Health
Join a supportive and friendly operations support team, who provide quality administrative support to the 24 Hour Surgery.
- Are you an excellent communicator and an enthusiastic quick learner?
- Demonstrate your ability to plan your time effectively
- Get the opportunity to undertake interesting work and grow your skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email