Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All Bay of Plenty
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
We are looking for a well-rounded Network/Systems Engineer to provide on-site technical product support and installation.
- Great opportunity to join a growing highly skilled engineering team
- Provide superior hands-on systems support in this client facing role
- Opportunity to be a Permanent Employee or a Contractor
Listed thirty days agoat Hays Property
This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven record.
- Long term position with flexibility in working hours
- Positive working culture within a close knit group
- Professional support, training and appropriate professional membership
Listed twenty five days agoat Desktop Technology Services LtdWe have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Computer Hardware Engineer/Intermediate Level systems engineer. Listed twenty four days agoat Lexel Systems
Are you a contract IT Engineer based in the BoP? Lexel Systems RaaS
team have a healthy pipeline of contracts in the region.
- Flexible on-going engagements
- Various levels - from Desktop to Senior Systems Engineer
- Market rates available
Listed four days agoat Lakes District Health BoardInformation Systems Tester / Trainer Permanent, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)Do you want to get involved with the exciting area of Health... Listed sixteen days agoat REAP RecruitmentREAP Recruitment have opportunities for Existing & New Real Estate Salespeople. Call today if you're thinking about a career in Real Estate Sales Listed twenty seven days agoat Rotorua Lakes Council
This is an exciting position and you would be responsible for the maintenance and development of all financial systems
- Rotorua Lakes Council is focused on transformational change
- We aspire to being a bicultural organisation
- Our back yard is the mountain biking and tourism mecca of New Zealand
Listed ten days agoat TelferYoung (Rotorua) Ltd
Base salary + Commission | $100-$150K OTE + mileage + tools. Award winning office part of NZ’s largest independently owned property valuing business.
- Adaptable role with a wide range of work and the ability to specialise
- We look after our staff - Yes, you even get your birthday off!
- We are witty and hard working.. until it’s time to stop working!
Listed twenty six days agoat REAP RecruitmentRussell Hardie (Re/Max Central) are looking for an energetic Property Manager to join their team. Great culture & team. Listed sixteen days agoat REAP RecruitmentWe are keen to chat to existing Property Managers or candidates with Real Estate experience wanting to become Property Managers. Listed two days agoat TEKsystemsIT Field Engineer Opportunity in Edgecumbe! Listed two days agoat VisionLab
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Web Developer/Helpdesk Technician to join our awesome team.
- Team Culture
- Fantastic Location
- Opportunity to improve skills
Listed twenty eight days agoat EastPack Ltd
We're looking for motivated & computer savvy people to join our production team for our 2019 season!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed thirteen days agoat Seeka LimitedWe are out seeking a talented Field Technician to join our hard working IT Team located at Seeka’s Head Office, Te Puke. Listed six days agoat REAP RecruitmentFirst National are looking for the next Property Management Superstar and are interested in hearing from Property Managers looking for a change. Listed twelve days agoat Eves
This is a non-selling role operating from a busy shopping centre in a relatively new office.
- Do you know the importance of good leadership?
- Bring your determination and enthusiasm
- Lead and grow a Real Estate Sales team
Listed six days agoat Cucumber Limited
We are in growth mode, this means future opportunities for our team. We care about our people – a huge opportunity for the right person...
- Are you able to motivate and lead a team of Developers to successful delivery?
- Do you have a true passion for technology, data and delivery results?
- Want to work with an award winning team delivering great customer experiences?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education