Real Estate & Property, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Archway Recruitment
A high profile Facilities Director role managing a major Auckland portfolio for Waitemata District Health Board.
- Major property portfolio
- Career development opportunity
- Career defining role
This is a featured jobat Austcorp Executive
Tertiary qualified in Management, Facilities Management or Engineering, with 8+ years National, Regional or Executive Management experience
- Multi-National Company
- Key Leadership Role
- Auckland Based
Listed six days agoat JetstarAt Jetstar, we are excited about continuing to make the world more accessible and we now invite you to join our Cabin Crew flying team, directly e... Listed four days agoat Montana Catering Auckland Ltd
How would you like the opportunity to work with a fantastic team within an amazing work environment at Auckland Zoo?
- Become part of a great team of passionate individuals
- Potential to grow and evolve within this dynamic company
- Reach your full potential with Montana Group
Listed twenty hours agoat WestpacYou will be responsible for whipping up quality cups of coffee and serving and collecting meals and operating the cash register. Listed three days agoat Insight Marketing Ltd
At Insight we mentor people so that can build their career, we start with sales, mentality and customer service then we can move into team training.
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Fun and upbeat environment, team nights, table tennis!
- Optional domestic and international travel opportunities
Listed four days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
Work out in the stunning Hauraki Gulf! Take in breathtaking views whilst showcasing your customer service skills and gaining marine qualifications!
- Start a career with an iconic New Zealand company!
- Starting rate of $19.20 per hour + extra benefits like free staff travel!
- Fun, dynamic team and unique role, no day is the same!
Listed two days agoat Sachie's KitchenPart time Operations Manager for Dynamic Cooking School Listed four days agoat Impression Real Estate LtdWe require a highly organised, experienced individual who can gain business and let out apartments. Listed twenty hours agoat Kamana LakehouseDirector of Operations - Queenstown new 4.5 Star Hotel Listed three days agoat Volt Promotions
Want to be part of an awesome team with a fun work environment? Try something new in sales and promotions with opportunities to advance your career!
- Real career development and opportunities to advance!
- Regular hours with a great team environment!
- Full customer service, sales and product training provided!
Listed four days agoat Bluebells Cakery LtdBluebells Cakery is looking for a Hospo Super Star to join its fast-paced office team. The Ops Manager role is central to the success of the business. Listed fifteen hours agoat Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland
Grand Millennium has an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a full time Hotel Management Trainee
- Fantastic career opportunity for an individual entering the hospitality industry
- Working with one of NZ's largest hotel operators and at NZ's largest hotel
- Operational Management Traineeship
Listed six days agoat UniLodge Australia Pty LtdFront Office Reception role with a property management twist! Join our growing team! 20 hours per week. Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Dreaming of working in the New Zealand tourism industry?
- CBD location - street parking & train nearby
- Work with a premium brand that promotes creative thinking and a positive culture
- Competitive salary & discounts
Listed six days agoat ConciergeNZHousekeeping/cleaning roles with a business that invests in you and helps you be your best Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be the smiling face at the Reception desk of a large corporate office!
- Temp role starting beginning February
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Convenient Auckland CBD location
Listed four days agoat Pullman Auckland
Pullman Auckland is looking for talented and passionate Welcomers (Receptionists) wishing to expand their knowledge in a luxury hotel environment.
- Develop a career within the World's Largest Hotel group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Expand your hospitality Portfolio
Listed five days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyThe successful applicant will be positive, flexible and well organised with a strong customer focus and extremely professional.
Receive new jobs for this search by email