Full Time Legal, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat ChoiceKids Childcare
The Executive Assistant for the Operations Manager
- Great variety
- Awesome team
Listed three days agoat Shane Cameron Fitness
If you are energetic, fun-loving, outgoing and passionate about the health and fitness industry we want to hear from you!
- Work hard, train hard and have fun with our awesome staff and members
- Opportunities for growth and uncapped commission
- Free car park, 24/7 gym membership, development opportunities & phone allowance
Listed two days agoat Powle & Hodson Limited
Receptionist / Personal Assistance for Newmarket Law Firm
- Busy legal practice
- Great Central Newmarket Location
- Be part of a fantastic dynamic team
Listed five days agoat Garth O'Brien and AssociatesGarth O'Brien and Associates are seeking a Legal/Secretary/ Personal Assistant to join their busy legal firm Listed one day agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Award-winning Legal firm seeks a Trade Mark PA to join their growing, well established team. Keenness and positive attitude required.
- Salary $50-60,000 + medical insurance + health & well-being package
- City based, work hard play hard environment where staff are valued
- Corporate law firm, open plan offices, great views, great team….
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserPA support to one partner in head office, plus support to wider team of 4 other fee earners and liaising with counterparts in overseas offices. Listed four days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Our Recreation Advisors are based at the hub of all things sports and recreation at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Provide efficient, customer-focused administrative and operational support
- Make a real difference to the lives of students
- Enjoy diverse development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Mackenzie Elvin
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced personal assistant / legal secretary to join our high performing and busy litigation team.
- Great central Tauranga location
- High performing team
- Excellent firm culture
Listed eleven days agoat Rainey CollinsWe are looking for an exceptional Office Assistant who has a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy law firm. Listed four days agoat Auckland Cricket AssociationThe role is responsible for the administration and full customer service requirements of junior and youth cricket in Auckland. Listed twenty two days agoat AUT Millennium
Responsible for providing exceptional frontline customer service to our National Aquatic Centre and Swim School users.
- Complementary Gym Membership (Full time position)
Listed two days agoat Tekapo Springs
Skating, working with people, hockey, teaching... if these words resonate with you then get applying as we have a great role on offer.
- Awesome culture
- Stunning Lake Tekapo
- Great perks
Listed one day agoat people2people
Full time, permanent Legal secretary role to join the conveyancing team in a boutique law firm
- Supportive team with a family culture
- Free car parking at the front of the office
- Exposure to all areas of conveyancing to assist career growth
Listed one day agoat Skyline EnterprisesWe have an exciting opportunity for motivated and energetic candidates to join our awesome Luge Crew. Listed two days agoat STUDYTRUSTINTL -·Hold an IAA licence (we are looking for a full license holder). - A sound understanding of New Zealand immigration law; − Willingness to meet an
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$40,000 - $59,999 base plus commissionclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Sport Southland
Sport Southland is looking for a leader who is motivated by getting the community moving.
- Flexible work hours
- Commitment to workplace wellbeing
- Ability to shape the role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education