Full Time Education & Training, Intellectual Property Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Auckland Council
Come support your local community and provide them with exceptional customer service at your local community library in Howick.
- Bring your passion for libraries and your local community to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 40 hours a week including permanent or rostered weekends
- Work close to home in the Howick Local Board
Listed eight days agoat Wellington City Council
Have you ever wanted to work in a public library, specifically in a role that works directly with library customers?
- Are you a customer service super star?
- Help provide a much loved service to our community
- Come and join our awesome North Cluster libraries team
Listed seven days agoat Future SkillsStudent Advisor - Full time permanent Manukau Listed three days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We now have a permanent or two year secondment opportunity for a Trainer to fill in the Te Hiku (Region 1) training team based in Auckland.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed one day agoat Museum of Transport & Technology
An exciting opportunity to contribute to our young Aucklanders with fun & interactive programmes.
- A fun environment with a close-knit, creative team
- Benefits for you and your family
Listed five days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed seven days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)A passionate librarian with experience in academic libraries to lead future development of our library into a learning hub. Listed six days agoat St Bede's CollegePermanent, full-time position available within our Boarding School. Role promotes home/work life balance with a rotating roster. Listed twelve hours agoat Lynfield College
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage our library and information centre to help support the teaching and learning of our students.
- Management of our library and information centre
- Supporting and enhancing the learning processes for students
- Source and develop programmes and systems for e-device and resources
Listed six days agoat Depot Artspace
Join a high energy collaborative team where your employment placement and career guidance skills support our clients into employment
- Work in an innovative and creative multi-disciplinary environment
- Bring your own creativity and personality to the role
- Experience a supportive and appreciative work environment
Listed three days agoat Horsham Downs SchoolTeacher Aide at Horsham Downs School. We have a position available to support a child with high health needs. Listed twelve hours agoat NZ Safety Blackwoods
Lead our small but passionate Worksafe Training (WST) team. Facilitate profitable revenue growth. Manage daily operations of WST. Based in Wiri, Manuk
- A competitive remuneration package
- Structured training and development programmes
- Excellent staff discounts on a range of products
Listed fourteen days agoat The University of AucklandSupport the success of our students by providing academic advice in a fun and supportive team. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed sixteen hours agoat ATC New ZealandDo you enjoy equipping and challenging youth with key foundational skills and understand how to embed numeracy and literacy? Listed seven days agoat Burnside High School Te Kura o Waimairi-iri
Permanent, full-time, support staff, term time only position to provide administrative support to the Careers and Transition Department
- Large, progressive High School environment
- Busy, active, varied position
Listed five days agoat The Skills Organisation
Support a project that makes a difference for people around the world !
- Outstanding benefits, health insurance, life insurance, 5% super, birthday leave
- Join a genuinely warm and inclusive culture
- This project makes a real difference in the lives of others internationally
Listed seventeen days agoat OneSchool Global NZSupporting a Year 9 student with Down Syndrome in a progressive and supportive education environment. Listed five days agoat UP Education Limited
We are looking for a dynamic International Student Services Officer to join our Wellington team in 2020
- Join a team of people passionate about shaping our next generation
- Working with three New Zealand universities and three Australian universities
- Central Wellington location
Receive new jobs for this search by email