Full Time Legal, Education & Training Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat ChoiceKids Childcare
The Executive Assistant for the Operations Manager
- Great variety
- Awesome team
Listed two days agoat Massey University
The Massey University National Contact Centre is looking to grow their team of enthusiastic customer centric people.
- Are you a problem solver who likes to help others find solutions?
- Do you have a good understanding of the University environment?
- Get opportunities for career advancement
Listed one day agoat Powle & Hodson Limited
Receptionist / Personal Assistance for Newmarket Law Firm
- Busy legal practice
- Great Central Newmarket Location
- Be part of a fantastic dynamic team
Listed four days agoat Garth O'Brien and AssociatesGarth O'Brien and Associates are seeking a Legal/Secretary/ Personal Assistant to join their busy legal firm Listed nine hours agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Award-winning Legal firm seeks a Trade Mark PA to join their growing, well established team. Keenness and positive attitude required.
- Salary $50-60,000 + medical insurance + health & well-being package
- City based, work hard play hard environment where staff are valued
- Corporate law firm, open plan offices, great views, great team….
Listed one day agoat New Zealand School of Education
The Quality Assurance Officer works closely with staff across three training organisations on academic quality and compliance requirements
- Varied and challenging role
- Fun, multicultural team
Listed one day agoat The Skills Organisation
In our communities, not all young people are in employment, education, or training. This programme is all about changing that!
- Make a real difference in the lives of youth.
- Help get youth into employment.
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserPA support to one partner in head office, plus support to wider team of 4 other fee earners and liaising with counterparts in overseas offices. Listed three hours agoat Ministry of EducationAn opportunity exists for an Education Support Worker to join our team based in Hawea for a minimum of four hours per week. Listed two days agoat QJumpers
Nayland College is seeking a Groundskeeper to assist with maintaining our school grounds.
Permanent position of 35 hours per week.
- Nayland College - established leader in education
- Be part of a great team
- Opportunity for development
Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
Support and engage our students in a exciting new role.
- Use your passion to support students
- Be part of New Zealand's leading University
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Mackenzie Elvin
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced personal assistant / legal secretary to join our high performing and busy litigation team.
- Great central Tauranga location
- High performing team
- Excellent firm culture
Listed eleven days agoat Department of Internal AffairsAssisting the Reading Services team by providing effective circulation and despatch of our national lending services to schools. Listed two days agoat Tradewind Recruitment LtdJoin us for our Free Information online webinar about Living and Teaching in England. Listed ten days agoat Rainey CollinsWe are looking for an exceptional Office Assistant who has a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy law firm. Listed one day agoat Whakatane District Council
You will be working with talented and enthusiastic people who like to have fun and enjoy our spectacular natural environment.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Cultural awareness and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Proven experience in a senior museum curatorial role services is essential
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education