Full Time Legal, Government & Defence Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat ChoiceKids Childcare
The Executive Assistant for the Operations Manager
- Great variety
- Awesome team
Listed one day agoat Porirua City Council
You will work closely with your other Cemetery team members, Funeral Directors, bereaved family members, other council staff and the wider community.
- Assist with day to day running of the team that maintains the cemeteries
- Be part of a team that's collaborative and empowers your development
- Make a real difference in the community
Listed two days agoat Auckland CouncilJoin our friendly and collaborative team who are committed to making a positive contribution to Auckland’s community Listed two days agoat healthAllianceNew opportunity to join our amazing GM's and senior leadership team. If you like variety in your day to day work come and join us! Listed eight hours agoat ACC
You will be joining a close knit, friendly and supportive team within the Treatment Injury Cover Assessment Centre.
- Are you highly customer focused?
- Are you a team player with amazing attitude?
- Busy, fast paced opportunity
Listed four hours agoat Ministry of Health
- Have you got an eye for detail?
- Are you the one with the 'can-do' attitude?
- Come and join our team!
Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic person or an enthusiastic couple for those that wish to job share
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Live on an island and contribute towards one NZ’s oldest protected sites
- Posting for an initial 3 year period
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
The Service Manager’s role is varied and includes team leadership, managing day-to-day operations and people with a customer-centric approach.
- An influential and effective leadership style
- Strong communication skills with an empathetic approach
- A commitment to living and growing our five values
Listed nine hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardTeam Leader A rewarding opportunity exists for a motivated and capable person to join the Head and Neck Surgical Services as a Team Leader!... Listed three days agoat Auckland District Health Board- Permanent Position (Mon-Fri)- Grafton LocationDo you have an eye for detail? Then read on…. The Scan Centre is based at Auckland City... Listed four hours agoat Powle & Hodson Limited
Receptionist / Personal Assistance for Newmarket Law Firm
- Busy legal practice
- Great Central Newmarket Location
- Be part of a fantastic dynamic team
Listed three days agoat healthAllianceWhangarei opportunity working with the inwards good team servicing the Hospital and all NDHB sites..... apply today!! Listed three days agoat Garth O'Brien and AssociatesGarth O'Brien and Associates are seeking a Legal/Secretary/ Personal Assistant to join their busy legal firm Listed eight days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardSurgical and Ambulatory Services is a growing service within the WDHB region We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administration Clerk Listed three days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional personal assistant with fantastic administration skills to join us!
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Showcase your excellent communication skills
Listed six hours agoat Wellington City Council
Wellington City Council Parking Services is looking for a passionate and highly motivated person to recruit as a Commercial Parking Administrator.
- Are you self motivated and passionate about your city?
- Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
- Be an ambassador for the city of Wellington
Listed two hours agoat University of Otago
We are seeking a skilled administrator to assist in providing a complete postal, courier and freight service for the University of Otago.
- Assist with delivery and collection of mail from around campus
- Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment
- We support ongoing training and staff development
Listed two days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for two motivated individuals to join our Pharmacy Distribution team.
- Have the ability to prioritise a substantial workload?
- Monitor supply and delivery of pharmaceuticals to wards and departments
- Two permanent, full-time opportunities available
Listed one day agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserPA support to one partner in head office, plus support to wider team of 4 other fee earners and liaising with counterparts in overseas offices.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education