Full Time Community Services & Development, Assistant Accountants Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Nespresso
Help Nespresso support the Financial Controlling Team in managing the Finance & Control operations for our New Zealand market.
- Parnell Location!
- Work For A Luxury Brand!
- Fantastic Career Opportunity!
Listed eight hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
This role is focused on housing and connecting tenants with the community, working closely with a passionate and fun team.
- Receive career development opportunities
- Join a passionate team who cares about your community
- Be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals
Listed seven hours agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed two days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
This tight-knit, creative, social team is currently on the lookout for an experienced Assistant Accountant to work in their modern CBD office.
- Modern, creative offices, room for training and development
- Working close with creative team in a social environment
- Centrally based
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed eight hours agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated full-time Community Tenancy Manager to join our team in Auckland.
- Do you have experience dealing with diverse communities?
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Build and maintain respectful and effective relationships with tenants
Listed two days agoat Genesis Youth TrustWork with and support youth who are at risk of re-offending Listed three hours agoat Private Advertiser
This newly created role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced internal manager who has a passion for people, teams and systems.
- New role to make your own
- Great team of local people
Listed two days agoat Tuilaepa Youth Mentoring Service Trust
Looking for a game changer with youth work experience & a passion for supporting disengaged young people succeed in life.
- Support and motivate young people to reach their full potential
- Rewarding and satisfying role
- Join a fun and high performing team
Listed five days agoat SCI Recruitment
Exclusive opportunity in the wider Commercial sector - Professionally stimulating role working across three businesses - Get in touch with SCI today..
- Permanent, full-time role - South Auckland location
- Profitable medium sized company in growth mode
- Varied role working closely alongside the Owners and the Commercial Manager..
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Join our vibrant and fun head office team in a varied role that will cover a broad range of accounting and finance duties.
- Broad and varied Assistant Accountant role
- Approved Training Entity with CA ANZ
- Offices based in central Takapuna location
Listed thirteen days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
Seeking an experienced and highly motivated Assistant Accountant to join our Finance team in this newly created role.
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of NZ financial accounting functions
- Permanent, fulltime role based in Ellerslie
- Be part of an organisation that offers opportunities for further growth
Listed six hours agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
Listed five days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community homes across Auckland
- Full time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
We’re hiring people who are dependable to their core and who have the grit and tenacity to show up and work hard even when the going is tough.
- Varied, fast paced, interesting, complex and rewarding work
- Induction and on-going training
- Supportive team environment
Listed one day agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
This is an Assistant Accountant role within a well recognised New Zealand not-for-profit who are doing fantastic work within the wider NZ community.
- Opportunity for Mentorship & Development
- Permanent Opportunity
- Mt Wellington based
Listed seven hours agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for some fresh faces to join our team in our Homecare Department as Support Workers! Listed five days agoat Raukura Hauora O TainuiThe Kaiarahi role will work with and support whanau to take responsibility and control of their health and the social supports they require.
Receive new jobs for this search by email