Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed five days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed eighteen hours agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed one day agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
3 month Digital Publishing Assistant position within our Digital Team!
- Work for a growing and innovative company
- Great opportunity to build your career in Digital
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed two days agoat Mitre 10
Take ownership of the customer insights ensuring the customer is at the heart of Marketing strategy for a leading, NZ-owned retailer.
- Leading role within an experienced Marketing team
- Maternity cover contract
- North Shore based and great staff buying privileges
Listed nineteen hours agoat Refining NZ
Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills? A team player who bring energy to the room and make a positive difference? Join us!
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Do you have a nose for identifying and deliver stories ?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
Listed nineteen hours agoat H2R Consulting
Seeking a recruitment administrator to join this large organisation with excellent communications skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Seeking a switched-on Recruitment Administrator with excellent drafting skills
- This is a temporary role based in the Waikato (approx. 2 months)
- You will be quick, accurate and technically savvy
Listed eight days agoat Horizon Recruitment* 20 hours per week * 6 week assignment, immediate start * Support the HR team Listed seven days agoat Adecco Executive
Take on a Challenge! One month paid internship with an outstanding opportunity to begin and progress your career.
- Boost your career by working alongside the Adecco New Zealand CEO
- Once in a life-time opportunity
- Paid Internship for 1 Month - July 2019
Listed seven days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed two days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed nineteen hours agoat Hays Human Resources
Progress your admin career within the recruitment industry with lots of opportunities to grow!
- Entry level through to senior positions available
- Temp and perm position available
- CBD or North based
Listed twenty one days agoat JDRF
Performing marketing, administration and communication tasks required.
- Part-time, 15 hours per week
- Work from home and in Auckland office
- Flexible hours
Listed twelve days agoat salt
Great short-term role for a Marketing Coordinator to sink their teeth into - amazing global brand for your CV!
- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Listed six days agoat George P Johnson (Australia) Pty LtdGeorge P. Johnson is seeking an Event Producer to deliver memorable and unique experiences for our clients and their audiences. Listed twelve days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
The Civic is looking for an event organiser
- • Fixed term role (Asap - 30 June 2019)
- • Must be available over work mornings, evenings and weekends
- • A clean driving licence is essential for this role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education