Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications, Self Employment Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed two days agoat Core People
A great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator to join a highly reputable organisation on a 12-month maternity leave contract.
- Maternity leave 12-month contract
- Experienced marketing team
- Property sector
Listed five days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed nine days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed one day agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Newly created contract Brand Manager role to help drive development of a changing brand!
- Role with Variety and Responsibility
- Bring a fresh breath of air to well-known company
- Immediate start contract
Listed five days agoat Mitre 10
Take ownership of the customer insights ensuring the customer is at the heart of Marketing strategy for a leading, NZ-owned retailer.
- Leading role within an experienced Marketing team
- Maternity cover contract
- North Shore based and great staff buying privileges
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed four days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
3 month Digital Publishing Assistant position within our Digital Team!
- Work for a growing and innovative company
- Great opportunity to build your career in Digital
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed four days agoat Refining NZ
Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills? A team player who bring energy to the room and make a positive difference? Join us!
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Do you have a nose for identifying and deliver stories ?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
Listed three days agoat Join Our Team
We're looking for someone who has the creative flair to design, organise and facilitate end-to-end council driven events.
- Have great organisation and time management abilities?
- Bring your ability to network and develop effective relationships
- Make a lasting impression at Waipa District Council
Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are on the hunt for professionals with both junior and senior Marketing experience personnel’s for temporary Marketing co-ordinator roles.
- $20-$25 per hour + Holiday Pay
- South/East Locations
- Temporary Roles available NOW!!
Listed five days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed sixteen days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Listed fifteen days agoat salt
Great short-term role for a Marketing Coordinator to sink their teeth into - amazing global brand for your CV!
- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Listed two days agoat Hudson New ZealandCommunications Lead required to develop, advise on and implement a communication strategy and plan for our client. Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
A widely recognised, industry leading and respected New Zealand organisation who provide services for New Zealanders nation-wide.
- 12 months FTC
- Great work culture
- Industry leading New Zealand organisation
Listed one day agoat JacksonStone & Partners
A stimulating role at the heart of our economy and financial system.
- Opportunity to develop your communications skills
- Influence and engage
- Two-year fixed term
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education