Marketing & Communications Jobs in Morrinsville Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen days agoat AnexaFVC
Anexa Vet Services has 14 clinics & works as one TEAM across the Waikato & Hauraki Plains, providing services to dairy & drystock farms & family pets.
- Provide high level support in coordinating events throughout the business
- Opportunity for development in Marketing and HR in a fun and supportive team
- Values and people focused organisation with competitive employee benefits
Listed seven days agoat Rocketspark Ltd
We need a talented wordsmith to write engaging comms for all channels, to support feature launches, events and other Rocketspark marketing activity.
- 20 hours a week that could be scheduled to work around other commitments.
- Work with an award-winning and innovative kiwi tech business.
- Based in beautiful Cambridge with large second story window views over trees.
Listed six days agoat Hamilton City Council
We are looking for a Conference and Functions Coordinator to join our dedicated team at H3 for a 12-month fixed term opportunity.
- Are you an experienced event coordinator looking for a new challenge?
- Deliver seamless events at Hamilton’s premier event venues
- Committed and hardworking team
Listed fifteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Get exposure to a broad range of initiatives including; Rewards & Partnership programmes, Joint Ventures and events to name a few.
- Challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table.
- Kick off 2019 with an exciting and unique new role
- Challenge boundaries and enjoy the opportunity to shape and create
Listed fourteen days agoat Creative WaikatoWe need a Marketing and Communications maestro to come and support our work. Listed eighteen days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Are you a successful Fundraising Manager with demonstratable experience in a broad range of charity fundraising initiatives?
- Manage the tele-fundraising campaigns
- Minimum of five years fundraising experience within the not for profit sector
- Motivated to make a difference
Listed eight days agoat Simcro Limited
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager, Account Manager or Business Development Manager to build their career.
- Exciting agritech marketing opportunity, based in Hamilton New Zealand
- Driving execution of key strategic plan elements
- Real career opportunities
Listed twenty nine days agoat Showing Waikato
Great opportunity for a passionate Event Manager
- Great Remuneration
- Fast Paced Growing Company
- Career Building Role
Listed eighteen days agoat Groovy Media
We need a Digital Ad Buying Expert! Help us manage our multi-million dollar ad budget on Display, Search, Native & Social Networks
- 💡Rare Opportunity - Work For NZ's Most Unique Digital Business
- ⏱️Flexible Hours + Opportunity To Work Remotely
- 💰Competitive Salary + Performance Based Bonus
Listed five days agoat Shoof International LimitedDo you know what it takes to drive great digital results? Maybe you consider yourself a SEO and CX master? Listed eleven days agoat Embeth
Digital based finance provider looking for social media marketing expert to lead development of customer generation and optimisation.
- Hamilton CBD based - Nationwide finance broker
- Opportunity to work with several exciting brands
- Great working environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Virbac New Zealand LtdSenior Digital Marketer required for Pharmaceutical Company based in Hamilton Listed fourteen days agoat Lime LimitedDigital Designer needed to work with Matamata’s best and brightest web crew. Together we create amazing Websites, Apps, Software & digital marketing Listed fourteen hours agoat Join Our Team
We're on the prowl for a digital communications expert who lives and breathes social media and all things digital.
- Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
- Be our go-to expert in all areas of digital communications
- Bring your energy and new ideas to our team
Listed twenty two days agoat Join Our Team
We're looking for a champion Communication Advisor to join our dynamic Communication and Engagement team.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Provide advice and support across the organisation
- Be a part of a high performing, fun team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education