Legal Jobs in Manukau Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Davenports Harbour Lawyers
Working closely with one of our Directors, you will provide clients with advice and assistance on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Great remuneration, bonus structure and other benefits
- Good flow of quality work with client contract
- Flexibility to work some hours remotely
This is a featured jobat Claymore Partners LimitedClaymore Partners a Corporate/Commercial CBD practice seeks a “super star” intermediate secretary to join their team. Listed five days agoat Barrister Personal Assistant needed for busy Family Law practice.
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: ManukauManukauclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
Listed fifteen days agoat Mangere Community Law Centre
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: ManukauManukauclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Case Manager role to support the Immigration Advisor and Centre Manager. Part time role with the potential to become full time.
- High Profile Community Service Role
- Part time - flexible hours
- Suit a law student or graduate
Listed fifteen days agoat Denham Bramwell
We have a full time position in our Manukau office for a junior lawyer with a 1-2 PQE in our busy property team
- Modern offices
- Generous remuneration package and benefits
- A high performance culture that is busy, fun and collaborative
Listed twenty two days agoat Swayne McDonaldA wide range of challenging & interesting legal work. Start as soon as possible. Substantial propsects for the right person. Listed nine days agoat Immigration Advice NZ Based in East Tamaki with flexible hours! If you’re in South or East Auckland, this is the perfect location for you!
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: East TamakiEast Tamakiclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed six days agoat Immigration Advice NZ- East Tamaki based, with the potential of being central - An award winning team on a growth journey - Join us and you will be joining a family Listed seventeen hours agoat Churton, Hart & Divers
Great opportunity to work close to home. Full time Legal Secretary position available in busy property practice in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs
- Full time legal secretary
- Busy Eastern Suburbs practice
- Become part of a great team
Listed seventeen hours agoat Mana Law
We are a boutique property / trust law firm based in East Auckland and now looking for an experienced legal executive or legal assistant
- A permanent role for experienced legal executive or senior secretary
- Suburban East Auckland legal practice specializing in property transactions
- Good prospects of advancement
Listed twenty three days agoat people2people
Full time, permanent legal secretary role (conveyancing) in an independent law firm
- Join a small firm with a family culture
- Free car parking at the front of the office
- Must speak Mandarin and English! Cantonese is a bonus
Listed eight days agoat Righteous Law
Righteous Law is an energetic general practice in Auckland. We are looking for a commercial/property solicitor as part of our continued expansion.
- Central work Location
- Great Career Progression
- Excellent Team Culture
Listed two days agoat Galbraiths LawyersBased in Howick, you will ideally have at least 2 years post admission experience in commercial transactions, subdivisions, conveyancing and trusts. Listed eighteen days agoat Hays Legal
In-house Counsel, 6+Yrs PQE, Penrose , Litigation essential, construction/engineering industry pref, Part-Time
- Leading International Consultancy - Penrose Based
- Litigation experience essential. Engineering/contracts preferred
- 6+ Years PQE for Varied Hands-on Part-Time role
Listed twenty three days agoat Galbraiths Lawyers Senior Legal Executive required full time for well established Howick Village law firm.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: HowickHowickclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed nineteen days agoat NZ Facilitators
LocalCover is a venture-backed on-line warranty/financial services start-up company. This is a flexible part-time opportunity for a sharp lawyer.
- Flexible: part-time hours; potentially some work from home
- Fascinating: high level of intellectual content
- Important: contribute to our global expansion
Listed eighteen days agoat Hays Legal
General Practice Senior Solicitor - Fast Track to Partnership. Strong Commercial & leadership skills. Papakura
- Highly Regarded Established Practice - South Auckland
- Fast track potential to Partnership
- Work within a great team close to home & reap the benefits
Listed twenty nine days agoat Julia Xu Lawyers LimitedWe are looking for someone who is self motivated, bright, friendly, customer focused and enjoys being busy to join our small new practice in Auckland. Listed seventeen hours agoat Stonewood Group LtdCan't wait to kick start your career and contribute to the community? Click into it, we are all about getting someone who has the right attitude! Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Auckland CBDAuckland CBDclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Endless possibilities for a graduate like you in Legal Services.
- Launch your career as a Legal Services Graduate with Auckland Council
- Endless possibilities to make a difference in the lives of Aucklanders
- Provide well-informed legal advice to support our vision
Listed two hours agoat Gilbert Walker
We act on interesting and challenging matters for major clients. Our collegial work environment rewards those with initiative and high standards.
- specialist advisory and dispute resolution firm
- busy, top tier civil litigation, regulatory and insurance practice
- expect to work directly with partners, clients, witnesses and other stakeholders
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education